• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody run Iron goat/new years?

Ricks point is most people admit guilt by just paying the fine... Rick wants to see if anyone actually took the case in front of a judge and was found guilty by preponderance of the evidence.

What about the Meadow Rapists that Peanut and TRashy caught up in the Naches area? Did they just plead guilty? Or was there enough evidence there to convict them on that alone?

So, what should we do when we see wrong doings?

I don't have all the answers, I wish I did. The whole taking pictures thing doesn't hurt our cause so continuing to do so while we try to find a better solution I think is OK. We should attempt to educate offenders when we see them just don't be disapointed if/ when it doesn't work.

I was hopeing we could all put our heads together and find a solution.:awesomework:

There may be light at the end of the tunnel....While this won't do much for littering directly it may help to keep dirtbags away in general.........
There has always been laws/ provisions for LEO's to enforce resource damage caused by ORV's and this is serious enough that your pictures could make a difference. The problem in the past has been that the LEO's for whatever reason wouldn't go there, mostly from laziness I think. Well it seems that may be changing. Mark Mauren (DNR) brought this up that they may be changing their enforcement tactics and taking advantage of this system that's always been in place. Like I said it doesn't do much about littering but may make a impact over all.:awesomework:

There may be light at the end of the tunnel....While this won't do much for littering directly it may help to keep dirtbags away in general.........
There has always been laws/ provisions for LEO's to enforce resource damage caused by ORV's and this is serious enough that your pictures could make a difference. The problem in the past has been that the LEO's for whatever reason wouldn't go there, mostly from laziness I think. Well it seems that may be changing. Mark Mauren (DNR) brought this up that they may be changing their enforcement tactics and taking advantage of this system that's always been in place. Like I said it doesn't do much about littering but may make a impact over all.:awesomework:

I hope so. I think it will give some folks more faith in the system who try to protect our areas from those bad apples

Latest posts