• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody want a Ready Welder? Group buy info!

I have one--and have used it a # of times. Great product :awesomework:

You do have one and I used it once... works super. Rebuilt my old beefy track bar on the lake bed with... and Berne's buddy turned a 14bolt Detroit into a spool...which held up to 44" tires, a bigblock and the rest of the week at Hammers under a 7000lb rig.

I'm scrapping pennies together. Please post up when the cut off date gets close.

I've saved many people from camping on the trail because of this welder. I run dual red tops and added wing-nut-style battery connectors so hooking up 24 volts is super quick and easy. John, will they do a group buy on the refurbished units? If so, you'd save a lot of money.

Orders will need to be paid in advance. Additional discounts will be available for everyone if the order exceeds 4 units. PNWJeep members, please see the Club Discussion section.

Currently we have 3 units spoken for, so if we get more the price goes down more.

John

What's the total count? Any idea what final pricing is going to be? Cutoff date? I'm definitely in for a 10000 ADP. Just need to know how much $$ and when.

We have a final price that is less than the allowed Minimum Advertsied Price. Feel free to PM me with your order and I can give pricing information. We need to have orders committed AND paid by Friday in order to make this happen. Deadline is 3PM Friday Jan 23.

PayPal is [email protected]. Plan to add $14.00 for PayPal.

Pm'd you...

I want to get in on this but will be on a jobsite all day tomorrow.

If anyone knows the prices pm me please so i can set up a paypal.

FWIW...I busted a 1ton chebby TRE on my EB last weekend.....broke out the ReadyWelder2 and was trail fixed in 15 minutes. God I love that thing!!!

Latest posts