• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anybody wheeling Stony Lonesome 10/3?

Re:

Before Kevin steals my thunder I Ray Charles'd the Yota over into its side and roof :)

Flipped back over, went to another hill, got my exhaust, picked up Casey's spare Propane tank, dropped off Bobby to help reinstall the newly repaired driveshaft and skid plate.

d526beaf11884ecd0f0c0efcfb63ddaf.jpg

1tonyj said:
That does look like a fun and challenging hill!

Never been to stoney before. ..would like to check it out. Would you guys consider it a one day park? ...and do you really gotta be out by 5pm?

Sorry bout the bad luck Casey

No on a one day park. If you know where to go, it takes 2 rigs almost three days if we go non stop and hit everything.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Before Kevin steals my thunder I Ray Charles'd the Yota over into its side and roof :)

Flipped back over, went to another hill, got my exhaust, picked up Casey's spare Propane tank, dropped off Bobby to help reinstall the newly repaired driveshaft and skid plate.

d526beaf11884ecd0f0c0efcfb63ddaf.jpg

Hell yeah!!!

TBItoy said:
I bet that exhaust is good an quiet! :spin:

I didn't realize that truck had a divorced 205, just assumed it had yota cases

The exhaust was on another hill. I picked it up after we flipped it back over. Maybe put it back on this week, maybe next. And that 205 makes a lot of freaking noise

I had a blast today, Thanks Kevin for letting me ride with you! Glad to finally meet you Kush!

Kel's flip was pretty gay :flipoff1:

B.DRAKE said:
I had a blast today, Thanks Kevin for letting me ride with you! Glad to finally meet you Kush!

Kel's flip was pretty gay :flipoff1:
You to brother!! Good to put a face with a name. Had a blast. Hate to be "that guy" that waste a hole trip, I'm just glad to have got it fixed and ridin with you and Kevin... Always a good time out that way... Wanna pack my **** up and move out there.. Still cleaning dust outta my ears and eyes from Kevin sneakin by me and covering my ass with dirt. Broke my **** 2 times. Both at Stoney.. I would say this time was about as bad I could imagine. I dam near **** my pants and had heart attack backing off them ledges. Kel sayin "you got it to on back" and then I look up and see the look on your face. Dam near jumped out and did the famous Kevin move "ghost ride the whip" :****:
Hope to see yall again soon!

Also I wanted say thanks to BOBBY MORRIS. Dude is what an American is supposed to be. :****: Always amazing to meet someone like bobby.. Good to know there are some people that actually care about other folks and help ya out before ya even get a chance to do it yourself. If u haven't had a chance to meet the Stoney crew your really missing out. Thanks again for all the help, and hospitality. See yall soon !

lowbudgetjunk said:
They both broke driveshafts on it last time they were out......Casey didn't this time, someone else was missing :stir:

Not even stirring the pot on this one. If you are a big time crawler that wants a big challenge, YouTube hill is for you. It's ten times worse when Busted Knuckles went up it and 15x as bad as when JohnG winched out the top. It is on my list of hills to conquer in the southeast and it's no joke. I have no doubt, with a better spotter, Casey could have made the right hand side exit of this trail. I also have no doubt, that the left side would have eaten his lunch.

http://youtu.be/fNlOEV-gl90

**** on stirring the pot.. I'm not stirring ****, but i would bet, and drive back anytime the "big boys" think that **** is cake walk.. My bet would prob be that 1 out 10 make it?? IF , and I repeat IF they get lucky. 15 Fukin undercuts is appaently rough on some ****.. And I lift, oh I lift... This fuker is to broke not to. Haha but seriously, I've seen a lot of the hills in person and been up a few, and i think this is by far one of the best hills there could be. And I would hurry. Cause a little time and some heavy rains and no one will be going up it. :****:

https://youtu.be/b6z_3iXWSIo

https://youtu.be/B3rsXHWPei4

https://youtu.be/d5HbyKWEwng