• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone goin?

wildyoat

headin up to the allpro jambo on the 12th. wondered if any one from wa was headed down? its gonna be in Stoddard Valley OHV / Slash X Cafe, Barstow, CA. be sure to regester on allprooffroad.com if you are goin to go, so they bring enough food for you. gonna be my first one should be a blast.:beer: :corn:

I went there last year. Had a blast, but it was at the hammers. I got to run sledge, meet some real cool people. If you go, take some warm weather gear, that desert gets f@*ing cold this time of year. If you head down for the tinbenders jambo let me know, I will caravan down there with ya.:beer:

Joey

Tinbenders.. april...much warmer....70-80* degrees.........lots of sunshine.........:awesomework:

yeah I know a little bout desert temps and it gets cold. I was in cougar buttes(johnson valley) for a pro rock comp. I actualy had to keep the fire goin all night just to keep warm. it was funny cause all those trail-gear guys inspite of there 60 or $70,000 trailers were askin to use my fire to warm up come mornin time.:redneck: I guess technology doesnt always prevale.:fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts