• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone going to funny rocks labor day wkend?

the rocks!!!!

me, mark m. and money mark will be up there labour day weekend!!!! me and mark m. will be leaving from everett at about 9:00am thursday morn. for our usual camping spot 11 miles up rock creek Rd. come up and join us...for some wheeling fun.....:awesomework: :awesomework: :awesomework: :beer: :beer: :beer:

people will be showing up all weekend...so far pats coming up and one of toyolets friends....:awesomework:

cam[

NICE...
We will be camped up milk ck up towards the washout -
Heading up Thursday, black rhino lined 4runner, and a couple quads, if my other douche bag no wheelin buddies dont show, myself and the aussi will be lookin to :beer: :beer: :beer: it up with some strangers.

Yes

leaving thursday at 11am...be up milk ck road left at the pond, and left right before the washout...white toyhauler, white chev dsl, blk ford dsl, come have a :beer: on us......
:awesomework:

Anyone have a map handy with an "x" showing where funny rocks is in relation to the trails?

I have some fellow club members going up there and haven't been up there before. I was going but finances kicked me out... so I can't depend on my memory kicking in to get there.

Heading out tonight or tomorrow. Stealthrunner, Mark m, and Money Mark have been there since yesterday. The camp spot is 11 miles up Rock Creek rd.:cool:

im gunna be co piolt in a 92 black std cab on 38's thats waaaaaaaaaay to tall.... we will be camped up rock creek look for a silver dodge and a white dodge with a 50' goose neck. :redneck: