• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone going to reiter july 4th 07

zuk-86

i am thinkin about wheelin reiter on the 4th since i dont work seeing if anyone will be there with zuks???

A group of us will be heading up that way this afternoon to camp until saturday or sunday. Vehicles include 2 zukis running 33's, 2 trackers on 32's, a ramcharger on 36's, and a few others that said they would make it but we will see. Not sure where we are gonna camp but the CB will be on channel 11

A group of us will be heading up that way this afternoon to camp until saturday or sunday. Vehicles include 2 zukis running 33's, 2 trackers on 32's, a ramcharger on 36's, and a few others that said they would make it but we will see. Not sure where we are gonna camp but the CB will be on channel 11

Just remember no camp fires on the ground and no fireworks..

Just remember no camp fires on the ground and no fireworks..

We are not gonna do fireworks, but no fire on the ground? One of the guys going said he went all over the DNR site? and he said he could not find anything out about this. Is it in stone somewhere or a word of mouth thing? Not trying to stir **** but I also don't want a ticket or worse cause a fire/ close down reiter. Thanks for the tip, could you point me in the direction for this info?

I just found out about this recently as well. It is posted on the new sign at the parking lot of Reiter.

Heck, I just noticed the sign... apparently it's been there a while.

We are not gonna do fireworks, but no fire on the ground? One of the guys going said he went all over the DNR site? and he said he could not find anything out about this. Is it in stone somewhere or a word of mouth thing? Not trying to stir **** but I also don't want a ticket or worse cause a fire/ close down reiter. Thanks for the tip, could you point me in the direction for this info?

I just found out about this recently as well. It is posted on the new sign at the parking lot of Reiter.

Heck, I just noticed the sign... apparently it's been there a while.

This is straight from the DNR themselfs to myself. And yes there is a sign there at the first parking area stipulating "no fires".

And yes its a $400 ticket

thanks for the heads up. I made a small pit right quick and its loaded and ready to roll. have a great 4th and everyone be safe.

If you have a Weber BBQ or something like that, you can burn. Just has to be at least 6" or so off the ground. This is a rule on all DNR land and yes it is buried somewhere on there website.

so an elevated camp fire is ok. I picked up one of those bon fire pit things from Costco and its 1ft off the ground. Just making sure incase camping at reiter comes up later this summer.

Im gonna make 4 elevated campfire thingies and leave at reiter in the near future...Unless someone says otherwise. Pm me if its a bad idea.

so an elevated camp fire is ok. I picked up one of those bon fire pit things from Costco and its 1ft off the ground. Just making sure incase camping at reiter comes up later this summer.

Yes, Kim from the DNR told that to me personally. I have one of those too.

Today was bad azz!!!! We didnt see a single rig out there, And only ran into 5 dirtbikes all day.

:fawkdancesmiley: nice I love it when you can do as many trails as you want without running into anyone.Joe I'm going to try and get out there this weekend.Are you going to be out there?

:fawkdancesmiley: nice I love it when you can do as many trails as you want without running into anyone.Joe I'm going to try and get out there this weekend.Are you going to be out there?

Nope. It woulda been nice to run a bunch of trails but sh!t hit the fan...or ground, Something like that.