• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone have a pellet gun that they'd recommend buying?

J

Joc

I was walking through walmart and there was several pellet guns with scopes fer sail. I've never actually looked for them in the past but stopped and caught myself drool.
With .22 ammo so hard to get and overpriced I thought a pellet gun would be fun to shoot w/o pissing the neighbors off but the ones I was looking at was from $150-$250. That seems steep. They got a black ops sniper rifle that is bad ass but the fps is less than some of the others. Im thinking get the one with the most fps which so far is 1250-1300fps. Is there any out there that goes 1500-2000fps? Anyone got one they like and would recommend? Any drawbacks from .177 or .22 cal?

I got tha Daisy one from walmart. It breaks down in the middle like a benjamin, load one pellet at a time, and bust ass. Some crazy 1400 ft per sec. Plenty enuf to kill small animals. If u were that kinda person. ;D 100 buks vs 400 for benjamin. Can beat it.

They make some now that will shoot in 3, 5, or 8 shot bursts using bbs. I could have broke so many more windows as a kid. molaugh

A couple years ago I bought the Remington single shot pellet rifle form Walmart. Shoots like 1350 fps. Bad ass little gun. It will fold a squirrel no problem. Fun little gun to shoot with

I gave in a got one today. Was gonna get the black ops sniper rifle but walmart store was $149 and walmart.com was $134 and they would not match the price they had on their own site. WTF, So I saved some money and got a cheaper one with higher fps. Got it home and been sighting it in. Fun to shoot but a little louder than I was wanting. All in all it seems to be a pretty good gun.

heres a pic from the net of the Ruger blackhawk elite I got . 1200 fps $99
Ruger-Blackhawk-Elite-Air-Rifle_Ruger-2259171_zm1.jpg