• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anyone actually riding?

I'll ride URE with you anytime Ol Jeeps. My youngest son (13) is timid with the super hardcore stuff, but he really wants to ride. URE would make a great day trip every once in a while.
shoot me an email or message me on the metalwerx facebook page or on the Ol Jeeps facebook page!

Rolling out tomorrow for windrock. Mixed group of 15 rigs.

Attachments

• 1a43508a-a315-4293-8573-a7dfef6ca724.jpeg
    1a43508a-a315-4293-8573-a7dfef6ca724.jpeg
    513.1 KB · Views: 176
Went to Blue hollar in KY, Sat for a day trip buddy wanted to let his 15 year old drive his Jeep around, another buddy had his first trip out in his sxs, son took his 4runner, i was in a sxs.
Sad how bad that place has got, trash everywhere in the parking lot, beer cans/ plastic bottles all over.
What they call blue hole had beer cans and trash all down in it.
We went there a few years ago when camping was on the other side of the park, looked nothing like that. Didnt take any pictures, wish i had

Went to Blue hollar in KY, Sat for a day trip buddy wanted to let his 15 year old drive his Jeep around, another buddy had his first trip out in his sxs, son took his 4runner, i was in a sxs.
Sad how bad that place has got, trash everywhere in the parking lot, beer cans/ plastic bottles all over.
We went there a few years ago when camping was on the other side of the park, looked nothing like that. Didnt take any pictures, wish i had
Sounds on par with the trips that others here have taken there. It's a nice enough park with some cool views and awesome rock formations but it's a shame on the lack of upkeep.

Last edited:
They shut down one of the biggest caverns here as people were trashing it too.
Sad sad.

Few of us went to the gap this past weekend crawling around! ! Felt good to get back in the woods it's been awhile. Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas !

Attachments

• IMG_3006.jpeg
    IMG_3006.jpeg
    577.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3004.jpeg
    IMG_3004.jpeg
    615.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3005.jpeg
    IMG_3005.jpeg
    605.5 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2997.jpeg
    IMG_2997.jpeg
    571.8 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2992.jpeg
    IMG_2992.jpeg
    566.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2994.jpeg
    IMG_2994.jpeg
    599.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2990.jpeg
    IMG_2990.jpeg
    581 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2988.jpeg
    IMG_2988.jpeg
    569.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_3010.jpeg
    IMG_3010.jpeg
    545.5 KB · Views: 88
Headed to Rugged Mountain Ranch for the normal New Years shenanigans. Near freezing at night and 50's during the day with now rain in the forecast.

Headed to Wolf Caves in Texas tomorrow. May hit Morris Mountain on the way back if its not booked out, or may look for something else between Tx and Florida.

Headed to Rugged Mountain Ranch for the normal New Years shenanigans. Near freezing at night and 50's during the day with now rain in the forecast.

Headed to Wolf Caves in Texas tomorrow. May hit Morris Mountain on the way back if its not booked out, or may look for something else between Tx and Florida.
Sounds like a mighty fun time!

Looking good. What's the specs on that buggy?
Thanks sir !! It's a goat built chassis kit, stock ls1, 4L60 man v body, atlas, 10" gear works 3rds, branik 40 an 35 spline shafts, trail gear fab housings, 43 sticky's and a lot of fun times to come y'all let me know when you goin on crawling trips if I'm not racing I may tag along !!

Thanks sir !! It's a goat built chassis kit, stock ls1, 4L60 man v body, atlas, 10" gear works 3rds, branik 40 an 35 spline shafts, trail gear fab housings, 43 sticky's and a lot of fun times to come y'all let me know when you goin on crawling trips if I'm not racing I may tag along !!
:dblthumb:

Sorry for late response. I sold my buggy awhile back and got a razor but my health has deteriorated a lot over the past few years. I was going to try and help with clean up at GOP this march but I have to have surgery at the end of February and will be down a few months but I am glad to see them trying to get it back open miss riding Dixie run there. I hope everything goes well with cleanup and when I recover I will try and and get back out on the trails and help GOP anyway I can and support and support ya'll any way I can