• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone have any advice on how you tell your wife she needs cooking classes?

"Honey, your cooking sucks. :rolf: molaugh no I'm just serious. It is bad. If you want to keep getting this (point to your junk) you need to learn to cook some stuff worth eating" Then just walk out! No point in mixing words. You are going to piss her off anyway so you might as well be perfectly clear. There is nothing worse than my wife being pissed over something I implied or she misunderstood so I just flat out tell her so its out in the open and we can fight and get it over with. Like pulling off a bandaid, its gonna hurt either way so might as well rip that dang thing off and get it done! TRUST ME :dblthumb:

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
^^^^ if you do this, please video it and post it up.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
X2

Make it pay per view, prolly make enough from us to pay for her cooking classes. :****:

It has to be done with backbone. You cant limpwrist it and expect it to work. When you talk, talk from your gut with plenty of base and make sure you are wearing cut off jean shorts and a wife beater so she knows its legit. You will get bonus points for smacking her on the butt and kissing her on the cheek after you tell her. I like to throw in a wink to, kinda like a cherry on top of a sundae.

Re: Anyone have any advice on how you tell your wife she needs cooking classes?

36beae0cb2eeaa8d777b314536594512.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk