• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone here know these idiots?

I have been on several sites lately checking out pics and vids from the Naches area and when I saw this I knew I recognized that FJ. Over at cherokeeforum a guy named Djkindt posted a pic of that FJ and a link to the video on this thread http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f33/my-naches-weekend-highlights-post-yours-here-49086/. Until now I hadn't seen the entire video, but I just watched it and it really pisses me off. I posted over there and let him know that they are a bunch of idiots and that greenies use videos like this to get wheeling areas shut down.

Could they have found a smaller tree to do this with? I don't think that poor thing was more than 4 inch in diameter. :booo:

I know, that's not the point. People not caring about their surroundings ruin things for others by not caring.

The asshats. :looser:

they had a tree saver, they had a snatch block but the FJ that drove off the bridge was more stuck then the tree.

looks like an honest mistake... the people laughing are not the people that pulled the tree down

Can't you send a message to the user who posted it?

I just spent 20 min typing a comment that lots of people spend alot of time and money to keep trails open ( where do you think that bridge your stuck on came from, educate yourself on proper winching etc.) it was removed almost immediately. So I dont think a personal msg would go very far. Makes me :puke:

My comment was removed...:rolleyes:

I wrote:

Wow, really???

Thanks for making it harder for the rest of us to keep trails open...

Way to go BRAD!!!

they had a tree saver, they had a snatch block but the FJ that drove off the bridge was more stuck then the tree.

looks like an honest mistake... the people laughing are not the people that pulled the tree down

I have to disagree, someone said stop your pulling the tree down and he kept on winching.....honestly uneducated morelike.

He changed the info about the vid...

A buddy in his FJ-40 is stuck on a wooden bridge. A harbor freight winch and snatch block pull the tree down before even budging him!
MIGHT I ADD:
This was not intended and the tree was cut up and removed from the trail. If you post hateful comments they will be deleted.