• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anyone tried the pitbull rc tires yet?

traildemon

I just saw that pitbull tires came out with a line of rc tires has anyone used them yet? I was thinking about ordering a set they look pretty much like the fullsize rockers :cool:

I wonder what the price of them is? I might have to give them a try at some point. They look like a decent set up.

Losi's been selling the same tire for a while now, can't remember the name off the top of my head though. I remember people liking them though.

As far as I know, they will be available to the public in early June. The set of tires seen on RCC are proto's that have been out for testing buy a chosen few.

I have heard good things so far, but certain tires work better in different areas of the U.S. than other areas of the U.S.

I was on pitbulls website and it said order now but I guess they might not be shipping out till after the 1st, I didnt realize they were actually a brand new tire tho since pitbulls website is usually about a year behind, usually when it says coming soon you can already have whatever is coming soon wore out before it says available on there :D

They are available to order know,I know a few competitors at the scale nats had them waiting at there door step while they were in Montana.

Seen them first hand this weekend.Tires seem to work well,in dirt, loose rock,mono boulders and mud....well enough a good driver sold his roc lox for 25.00 that day.Side hill,forward bite seem good...some foam tuning will be needed as they dont have foams.

They are available to order know,I know a few competitors at the scale nats had them waiting at there door step while they were in Montana.

Seen them first hand this weekend.Tires seem to work well,in dirt, loose rock,mono boulders and mud....well enough a good driver sold his roc lox for 25.00 that day.Side hill,forward bite seem good...some foam tuning will be needed as they dont have foams.

Good to know thanks :awesomework: I think I will order some up

I run them on my ttc rig. They are awesome in the snow and mud and clean out very good. I've run them on the xr10 too and they are as sticky as a rover. Great all around tire. Little wide for a comp rig though. Hope their still legal in scale when the rules are released.

Run the Dos Pieza foams in the pitbulls, They are awesome tires but be prepared for the width. Just like my 37x13.50 rockers, that actually measure almost 16" wide....

Run the Dos Pieza foams in the pitbulls, They are awesome tires but be prepared for the width. Just like my 37x13.50 rockers, that actually measure almost 16" wide....

my manager got those for his wrangler but when we mounted them up they were only 34 inched tall. after puting 100 or so miles on them they are 35 inches tall. did you have the same problem?