• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Anyone want to do some wheelin this Saturday 27th?

JPT

Anyone want to do some wheelin this Saturday 28th?

I want to go somewhere and hit some trails this Saturday the 28th? I'm thinking about heading to Walker Valley for the day but I'm open to any ideas, plans, places to go and run some trails, snow, whatever I just want to go somewhere because it might be my last chance since I might sell the Jeep next weekend. Anyone up for a run?

Last edited:
Whaaat? Uh, oh yeah, gotta fix the Ruby! Lol
:redneck:
We will see...Depends how tomorrow goes...:corn:

Was thinking about going out myself, but I have tues/wed off, so if anyone is up for a run tues, I'm game! Maybe elbe?

Whaaat? Uh, oh yeah, gotta fix the Ruby! Lol
:redneck:
We will see...Depends how tomorrow goes...:corn:

I don't know what the hell to do :mad: I would like to just build the Rubi the one time, the way I want it, right from the start but I really don't want to sell the blue TJ because I have hardly any money invested in it, it goes pretty good, and I have tons of fun in it plus I can go wheel it at any time any day opposed to sitting in the shop staring at my torn apart "Build" but I'm also ready to get back on some trails in a "hardcore" rig. I just had the blue TJ sold a couple weeks ago for my full asking price then I bailed out on the sale but I think if I just do it And have a nice big pile of cool parts next to the Rubi I will be happy I sold it. Plus I don't really need or want to keep 3 TJs around very long to affect my bank account negatively. :mad:

I don't know what the hell to do :mad: I would like to just build the Rubi the one time, the way I want it, right from the start but I really don't want to sell the blue TJ because I have hardly any money invested in it, it goes pretty good, and I have tons of fun in it plus I can go wheel it at any time any day opposed to sitting in the shop staring at my torn apart "Build" but I'm also ready to get back on some trails in a "hardcore" rig. I just had the blue TJ sold a couple weeks ago for my full asking price then I bailed out on the sale but I think if I just do it And have a nice big pile of cool parts next to the Rubi I will be happy I sold it. Plus I don't really need or want to keep 3 TJs around very long to affect my bank account negatively. :mad:
Sell the dang thing already ...You will have the parts, and the incentive to finish the Rubi... Course, I keep thinking of what I could do with the money from the sami, and we all know how well THAT has gone! :haha: :redneck: :RutRoh: