• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

anything goin' on Saturday Aug 9th? Reiter?

fun run up issabelle! I wish it wasn't raining or else I'd still be out there. Boxboy and Dan were great to wheel with. And nothing broke!

That creek is pretty insane though. If I do that again, I'm getting axle armor first.

crashy poo what the hell happened? We missed you :kiss:

I don't know if this was all the way up to the top but it was as far as I was going with out some support cars around but I did feel it out a little I could have gone up a little further maybe (or put it on its lid)

Last edited:
Oh and Mauler we found someone milling around looking for you... He tagged along with us.

But I was thinking, you know how the little brother wants to hang out with their big brother but the big brother sends them out in the wrong direction well yea that kind came to mind...:fawkdancesmiley:

Those pics are bad to the asssss boxboy:cool: That is just an amazing sight to see that area so tore up from nature...awesomework: :haha:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was Larry..owner of TR.I thought(told Larry) I was gonna be out yesterday but just wasn't feelin it in the am.

No...thats not the top.About 100yrds back down the slide on the left is the original trail heading back into the woods.It's kinda hidden on the backside of some slide debris.

That area pictured is fun...the climb in the last pic is pretty straight forward...it's the next one thats tough.I flogged away on it a few weeks back...but it was WAY mossy and had water running down it.The roll off of it has a pretty stiff penalty.Both Binder and I got up on the next ledge were the harder climb is...getting off the ledge is ALOT of fun(serious).....gnarly front burn off into oblivion....you end up back down onto the ledge were your car is pictured from the side.:awesomework:

Pictures---my camera never came out :redneck:

Nice day--nice to be be able to hang with a few that I haven't in a long time...

And good time nate :redneck:

Pictures---my camera never came out :redneck:

Nice day--nice to be be able to hang with a few that I haven't in a long time...

And good time nate :redneck:

all in all a good day its been a while since i have been denied so consistantly, mark and i went and ran more trails after you guys all left decided to see if my car would fit through sol

i would like to say one more time that mauler is fn nuts in a relly awesome sort of way:awesomework:

camera phone pics :redneck:

Edit: I don't know why marks pis is the only one enlarged I did them all the same :rolleyes: I'll try and fix that after work

Last edited: