• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - 4 Banger Crawl - November 12, 2016

I'm planning on coming and camping with wife and kids as long as I can get my front links built and driveshaft rebuilt by Friday.

I'll be there around 9:30 unloading my 1 banger haha.

b096c91791e832334cbe279e18c9421c.jpg

smbroady82 said:
If you or Zayne have a TV where I can watch my game and get my football fix, I will .

still trying to get my junk together.... not looking good for me. ill prob end up staying here close to the house and getting these coilovers tuned. and making sure nothing binds after stretching my front links and driveshaft this week

zayne2427 said:
still trying to get my junk together.... not looking good for me. ill prob end up staying here close to the house and getting these coilovers tuned. and making sure nothing binds after stretching my front links and driveshaft this week

probably not a bad idea bud

pholmann said:
I should roll in around 9-930 central time
I will be in earlier I think. I am going to try and figure out what my new noise is, put some fluids in it and be ready to break early.

I'm going rigless, but I call shotgun with Kel!

Are you grittier then when he got his:
4 wheeler,
Honda Davidson,
FGay
Rusty the truck

Eddyj said:
I'm going rigless, but I call shotgun with Kel!

Are you grittier then when he got his:
4 wheeler,
Honda Davidson,
FGay
Rusty the truck

Be careful calling shotgun with Kel. You are liable to be hoofing it. Hopefully he will do better than last weekend saying he is coming and not showing. Kind of like gmp ride... just sayin