• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - 4 Banger Crawl - November 12, 2016

Re: Re: AOP - 4 Banger Crawl - November 12, 2016

Eddyj said:
I'm going rigless, but I call shotgun with Kel!

Are you grittier then when he got his:
4 wheeler,
Honda Davidson,
FGay
Rusty the truck
Might be gittier than all those combined!

kmcminn said:
Be careful calling shotgun with Kel. You are liable to be hoofing it. Hopefully he will do better than last weekend saying he is coming and not showing. Kind of like gmp ride... just sayin

I know the struggle. That's why I just quit saying I am gonna show up...

Re:

I got the camp grill cleaned up to cook up some hotdogs and mini steaks for lunch, **** loaded and ready to roll.

Definitely looking forward to riding more of the park. Didn't ride much last time (only time) I was there bc yota tranny kept sticking in reverse.

You'll have to excuse me I'm not really up-to-date on the who's who of the four-cylinder circle.
Who's the favorite to win ?
Who's the underdog ?
Local hero?
Who's the TC or plowboy of the four-cylinder scene?'

Anybody going to make it flat out prediction who dominates this race?

Rolled in, found my random clunking noise, added a gallon of coolant, need a pint of power steering fluid and then off to riding.

e21ed70af8ccb96097efdbe202eb750b.jpg

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
You'll have to excuse me I'm not really up-to-date on the who's who of the four-cylinder circle.
Who's the underdog ?
Local hero?

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: AOP - 4 Banger Crawl - November 12, 2016

lowbudgetjunk said:
Rolled in, found my random clunking noise, added a gallon of coolant, and looked for JD so he could pay me my money and never saw him.

Fixed it. Haha. I saw you 2 different times, but never close enough to give you yer money. I paid off the other hundo to my buddy that rode his Rzr with me today. I will see you at RBD.

I can't say much about the race because, well....I didn't watch it. We rode the quite a bit of the park. Good day. Good to meet jd finally.

Re:

Yeah man, didn't get to talk much, we'll hang more at RBD! I'm thinking about investing in a forced air dust mask.....

Ya man, I'll be there from thursday to Sunday. The dust was horrible and my exhaust points down so my **** looked like pigpen from the peanuts all day. Just idling it made dust.

Re:

I was in full retard mode all day. Anytime you play chiropractor and get Eddyj to think too much throttle has been applicated, you did good. Glad to meet Greg, even if I didn't get coffee.

Area 51 was good, the 70's trails hurt but were my favorite, Tom is top notch x10 and I will be back a lot.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re:

I'll def be back more too, especially since our go-to local sxs wheelin place - Skyline Wildlife Management Area - got shut down to joyriders bc of fawkin hunters. AOP is now the closest place to me.

A lot of those blue trails were perfectly challenging for a sxs. Love the amenities there at camp as well. Tom and crew has done a fantastic job and clearly put in many days' worth of hard work into the park.

Eddyj said:
Who's the underdog ?
Local hero?

In the buggy class nick Sosebee and Brian millsap seem to be the ones to beat.

In the truck class Jared Kaiser and Cory Mcdonald seem to be the ones to beat.

Robert Jesse Howard had some great runs yesterday taking 2nd place and should be a good one to watch in the buggy class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

smbroady82 said:
Nice work on the video sir ! :dblthumb:
Awesome video. It was a well ran event from what I watched.
Broady, That's what you get for making fun of me trying to climb that tree at Stoney. :driving:

I rode all day in the passanger seat of a couple different rigs, we covered most of the parks hard trails. Even though we seen most of the park there is still a lot we never explored. The park was awesome. Camping area may be the best out of all the parks I've been to.
It's not the biggest park but there is something about being able to see camp from just about anywhere in the park makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Re:

Eddyj said:
Awesome video. It was a well ran event from what I watched.
Broady, That's what you get for making fun of me trying to climb that tree at Stoney. :driving:

Man I hit so many trees yesterday it wasn't funny.

I was trying to be like Gregg, using bark as traction and so on..

For anyone wondering, racing a cabtruck on tons = driving by brail !