• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - ACS - Event#3 - June 13-15, 2014

adventureoffroadpark

The weekend of June 13-15, 2014 will be our 3rd event of our new park series and will run in conjunction with our Monsters of Rock event. We are very happy to announce plans for our Adventure Challenge Series in 2014 at Adventure Offroad Park & Nature Center. While this series will progress into various forms, our main focus in 2014 will be on the Extreme 4x4 vehicles. We will run a series of 5 events with 1 or 2 challenges per event that will test both driver and machine. We will score each competitor based on time and have a points system with a top 5 points payout at the end of the series. Each event will have a $2500 payout to the top 3 finishers. The series championship purse will be $20,000.00 and be paid to the top 5 in points at the series end.

We are already looking forward to the 3rd event of the Adventure Challenge Series. Below is a list of drivers that are eligible to run or have asked to be on the list. Please email us at [email protected] or message us here if you want to be added to the list.

Adam Macke
Big Tim Bacon
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Rogers
Bree Molitor
Brent Mewbourne
Bubba Bacon
Chad Groves
Chad Molitor
Dean Lickliter
Donald Powell
Dustin Hensley
Geno Fitzgerald
Jake Burkey
Jason Spegal
Jessica Huffman
Josh McCallister
Keith Dietrich
Kevin Posey
LC Collins
Little Tim Bacon
Mark Mathis
Matt Brinker
Nathan Lambert
Nick Cooper
Nick Sosebee
Peter Basler
Randal Key
Roger King
Selvey Vittitoe
Shawn Tolson
Tim Cameron
Tim Justice
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Wes Kean
Will Stewart

Re:

Just like the last one, I'm just not sure what trails are being run. Should be one trail then a short break and move to the final trail.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Re:

And yes the trails will be within walking distance of the parking lot

We have just a few more days to go until we turn the drivers loose on for the 3rd round of the ACS. We still have 5 positions open for this event to fill our 45 driver limit. After this race we will take a break with the ACS until September. All of the drivers that are in the top 32 points positions after this 3rd race will automatically be eligible for the Bounty Hill Run in August if they want to run it. Here is the list of current drivers for this 3rd round.

Adam Macke
Big Tim Bacon
Bobby Tanner
Brandon Rogers
Bree Molitor
Brent Mewbourne
Bubba Bacon
Chad Groves
Chad Molitor
Dean Lickliter
Donald Powell
Dustin Hensley
Greg Cary
Geno Fitzgerald
Jake Burkey
Jason Spegal
Jessica Huffman
Josh McCallister
Keith Dietrich
Kenny Forbes
Kevin Posey
LC Collins
Little Tim Bacon
Mark Mathis
Matt Brinker
Michael Bennett
Nathan Lambert
Nick Cooper
Nick Sosebee
Peter Basler
Randal Key
Roger King
Selvey Vittitoe
Shawn Tolson
Tim Cameron
Tim Justice
Todd Puckett
Travis Lovett
Wes Kean
Will Stewart

Attachments

• 10365392_410858045723571_6871156313176043052_o.jpg
    10365392_410858045723571_6871156313176043052_o.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 151
What trails are being used for this race, will spectators still be able to walk to the hills.

Re:

Spectators will be able to walk. I know the trails but I will let Tom release that news. One is on one side of the park the second Hill is on the other side

Re:

If 71 is run I think there will be a trail added to it. 71 alone is just to short. But with all this rain I'm not sure what will be run till I get there in the morning.