• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP Bounty hill 2014 Pic's and Video

Re:

Tom did say that the old Hill 66 will be back next year. There are many drivers that still think old 66 can be climbed.

Re: Re: Re: AOP Bounty hill 2014 Pic's and Video

Cole said:
I would love to see a Rail buggy climb that hill all the way out the top. Hell I'm pretty sure most rail biggies couldn't get over the ledge at the beginning.

I don't think that's what he was saying. He was saying that it seems dumb in some bounties in the past to throw big bad 4x4 rock buggies at dirt hills and then watch 2wd rails and rzr's drive the same hills immediately following. It's like, well if you can do it in 2wd what was the point in the first place? Conversely he was also saying that he liked this hill because it WASN'T one of those dirt hills that rails and rzrs could walk.

I also prefer watching the buggies race on rocks vs. dirt. Dirt is just boring to me unless people are getting massive air.

Cole said:
I would love to see a Rail buggy climb that hill all the way out the top. Hell I'm pretty sure most rail biggies couldn't get over the ledge at the beginning.

I think he meant the last race hill at coal creek or that style hill not the one they raced there yesterday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOP Bounty hill 2014 Pic's and Video

Cole said:

Another thing is Tom wanted to make sure someone got the $5k. He thought this hill would be harder than they made it look. It's not easy picking a bounty hill.

Don't worry though there will be a 25k dollar bounty on the Hill that still hasn't been climbed next year. Im pretty sure it will get spanked now as soon as the guys are allowed back on it.
Holy **** did you even bother to read my post...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: AOP Bounty hill 2014 Pic's and Video

TBItoy said:
Holy **** did you even bother to read my post...

haha, my bad, I see what you are saying now.

Re: Re: Re: AOP Bounty hill 2014 Pic's and Video

Cole said:
Another thing is Tom wanted to make sure someone got the $5k. He thought this hill would be harder than they made it look. It's not easy picking a bounty hill.

Don't worry though there will be a 25k dollar bounty on the Hill that still hasn't been climbed next year. Im pretty sure it will get spanked now as soon as the guys are allowed back on it.

I know if it had been wet at all totally different story. Make it a big purse and 5k to the highest mark then time if more than one climb. Just my thoughts.

The 66 hill is not my favorite since I like a lot more rock also. However, it is way more hardcore and that is what bounty is all about. There is some other existing nasty rock stuff at AOP that hasn't been climbed by looking at it.

Mild climbs look bad when on the clock. But pushing the limits of what is possible to climb is a whole different ballgame. That is the roots to me and I have been really missing it I guess. Look for some old school straight beatdowns. I know some guys that are always game if given the chance.

I will be there next year for sure then. Good to hear.

"Batmobile" Will Stewart VS the 2014 AOP Bounty Hill

Love when people watch these videos and say how easy it is to climb these hills guys hop in your rig and sign up next hill climb it's a little different when your behind the wheel racing 30 guys then watching the videos hell i watch my own video and smh why i didn't do something different most of us are in it for fun :driving:

xtacywill said:
Love when people watch these videos and say how easy it is to climb these hills guys hop in your rig and sign up next hill climb it's a little different when your behind the wheel racing 30 guys then watching the videos hell i watch my own video and smh why i didn't do something different most of us are in it for fun :driving:
I'm with Will ,bring your junk out lets race...Thanks for the videos guys.

454tbacon said:
454tbacon said:
454tbacon said:

I 100% agree..... I was just happy to get to the top... Because after seeing it first hand the pics and video doesn't do it any justice !

xtacywill said:

Hopefully my post didn't come across that way since I feel mostly the same. Looked like hill Killin at its finest. Nice vids. I can't wait to hit AOP in October.

Latest posts