• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

Yes. But not many. The park still has some. I am gathering all the loose ones up. There may be a few available at the event but I cannot guarantee it.

adventureoffroadpark said:
Yes. But not many. The park still has some. I am gathering all the loose ones up. There may be a few available at the event but I cannot guarantee it.

HotwheelsYJ said:
When I stopped by Tom's Thursday, they had less than 50 tickets on site

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's awesome news! Was just curious if it would be a sell out or not.

John and friends at sPOD have blown us away this year with their generosity and support. Thank you sPOD 4x4 for the awesome donations!!!!

I-spod-logo_zpsn10citxk.jpg

600-07-2T_zpswwsbdui4.png

Great company and first year sponsor, Thank You Northridge 4x4 for your support of the event!!!

It is event week!!! Make your plans now to get out to Adventure Offroad Park this weekend.

b0dd2ff9f028ffd56f560ad8785ba4bc_zps5axijiv5.jpg

northridge4x4.com_zpsqmqd7j2b.png

Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Josh Moore
Chad Moliter
Nathan Lambert
Terry Frost
Casey Marlow
Derrek Hoover
Kyle Sims
Robert Roach
Richie Keith
Lee Logan
Bobby Tanner
Jimmy Smith
Kenny Forbes
Brent Mewbourne
Steven Robinson
Mark Mathis
Adam Perdue
Nick Sosebee
Wes Kean
Devin Jarrett

This is the most current drivers list I have right now, sorry I keep copying and pasting this. I am not really sure how to do it and keep it up to date and on the current page of the post for yall to see it. Looking forward to seeing everyone out there this weekend and having fun.

Sucks Tyler spun a rod tuning for the race. Better on the dyno though than the race track.

It looks like it should be nice and wet for Saturday. Damn rain.

jeeptj99 said:
Sucks Tyler spun a rod tuning for the race. Better on the dyno though than the race track.

yes it sux but he has hammed in that block a lot!! Lol. She will be back stronger,and the first year was wet but EVERYONE still had a good time :****:

RockHales said:
yes it sux but he has hammed in that block a lot!! Lol. She will be back stronger,and the first year was wet but EVERYONE still had a good time :****:

This is the only ride I don't care if it's wet or not I'll be there.

jeeptj99 said:

Surely he can get a rod bearing back in it and ready for Saturday.

tbacon38 said:

Lmao idk what he's doing. I think he's been slammed with work. All I know is I can't wait for Saturday to get here.

tbacon38 said:
if you only knew Tyler ,this will be him reinventing the wheel. He will come back with a totally new set up. Gotta member he's a trail rider who was going to race. And like like Jeep99 said he's covered up at work. Little bird told me if there is enough SXS's show up with the brass we would/could have a field of them doing some drag racing And the forecast calls for sunshine thumb.gif

Thank you Ripp Superchargers for your support, donation and help with our event!!!!

rippmods_zps930f5f83.jpeg

Really looking forward to seeing the Ripp vendor tent and the killer GrapplerJK rig!!

16230442_1884243288477583_2661064807779663872_n_zps6gvbsvim.jpg