• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

RockHales said:
if you only knew Tyler ,this will be him reinventing the wheel. He will come back with a totally new set up. Gotta member he's a trail rider who was going to race. And like like Jeep99 said he's covered up at work. Little bird told me if there is enough SXS's show up with the brass we would/could have a field of them doing some drag racing And the forecast calls for sunshine thumb.gif

Yeah we tried that last time and you and I are the only ones that wanted to race.

RockHales said:
if you only knew Tyler ,this will be him reinventing the wheel. He will come back with a totally new set up. Gotta member he's a trail rider who was going to race. And like like Jeep99 said he's covered up at work. Little bird told me if there is enough SXS's show up with the brass we would/could have a field of them doing some drag racing And the forecast calls for sunshine thumb.gif

Why try to reinvent the wheel when it works just fine, pretty sure GM has those LS motors figured out. Plus all of the aftermarket vendors for them nowadays, turn the crank, recondition the rod buy some King bearings put it back together and let her eat. We are all trail riders that race, I grew up trail riding and still enjoy it as much as racing.

tbacon38 said:
Why try to reinvent the wheel when it works just fine, pretty sure GM has those LS motors figured out. Plus all of the aftermarket vendors for them nowadays, turn the crank, recondition the rod buy some King bearings put it back together and let her eat. We are all trail riders that race, I grew up trail riding and still enjoy it as much as racing.

Engineering degree. My dad has the same issue except he doesn't have the degree just try's to reinvent everything. Comes up with some cool **** though.

Very thankful for the support and generous donations from Athens Driveline. Awesome driveshaft gift certificates will be in the raffle. Who couldn't use a Driveshaft!!!!

91c9e8381d194fed92663ba3d08c0782.png

028b13882b8dc337f4a3763f59bed366.jpg

tbacon38 said:
Yeah we tried that last time and you and I are the only ones that wanted to race.
Beck and Jeremy are handling the race this time and he thinks that maybe enough will show. But only time will tell. loller.gif

BUG-E J said:
I heard casey is gonna be a no show since he got called out? :butt:

I heard he was busy swapping in a ford motor so he had an excuse why he needed wood screws to put his doors back on.... :****:

Thank you Jeep Covers for your awesome support and donation to Reid and our event. Two lucky people will be winning a super high quality, heavy duty jeep rain cover!!!!!

raingear_zpswbcvwai6.png

11tofx0_zps1u2ugfnc.jpg

Essentially Offroad in Murfreesboro, Tn is a great shop. These guys are big supporters of the event and their generous donations are a HUGE help to our raffle.

Thank you Essentially Offroad!!!

11051211_890002537734007_7516693734758891672_n_zpszzjvft6l.jpg

Infinite Offroad in Murfreesboro, Tn has donated a killer set of their Shadow Reaper Rock lights. These things are super bright and will take your night wheeling to the next level.

Stop by and see these guys, they have a great shop and an amazing warranty on their work.

Thanks Infinite Offroad!!

1240090_1698475467076234_5648960273032642007_n_zpsbmgqq4t2.png

TBItoy said:

Slightly, I hate mud but I've ran aop when it was pouring.

ridered3 said:
I assume he's referencing the rain they got down there Monday through today's storms? Other than a bit wet, that looks to be perfect wheeling and camping weather though.

Yep. I'll be there rain or shine. I've been looking forward to this ride for a year.

jeeptj99 said:
Slightly, I hate mud but I've ran aop when it was pouring.

Yep. I'll be there rain or shine. I've been looking forward to this ride for a year.
if the sun and wind comes out tomorrow you will be surprised how fast that place drys out,,,,well atleast the west side :rolf:

RockHales said:
if the sun and wind comes out tomorrow you will be surprised how fast that place drys out,,,,well atleast the west side :rolf:

It does dry out fairly quick. Still will be slick once that top layer of dirt is gone. 47 will be a good time down in the hole. Last summer when everything was so dry that trail still had puddles ha.

Was looking at the Schedule of Events, any idea how the guided rides of the Blue trails will be run? Basically I am looking for possible trails run during other guided rides, and recommended equipment (Long arms, lockers, tire size, etc) for said Blue trails?

Been to AOP 4 times now, but yet to get with anyone that knew the park. Instead we have just ended up tooling around most of the Green trails and several of the Blue trails.

Attachments

• Reid Schedule.PNG
    Reid Schedule.PNG
    243.9 KB · Views: 347
ridered3 said:
Was looking at the Schedule of Events, any idea how the guided rides of the Blue trails will be run? Basically I am looking for possible trails run during other guided rides, and recommended equipment (Long arms, lockers, tire size, etc) for said Blue trails?

Been to AOP 4 times now, but yet to get with anyone that knew the park. Instead we have just ended up tooling around most of the Green trails and several of the Blue trails.

You're welcome to roll with us. We aren't planning on doing anything crazy at all. 1 guy will have the kids with him and my dad's yj the roll cage is garbage so we will be just kicking it. MAYBE hit a short black trail or something. How many you got with you?