• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Ind. Weekend Blast-4 CYL Comp-July 3-6, 2014

Re: AOP - Independence Weekend Blast - July 3-6, 2014

sap said:
People with turbo rigs need to know so that we can make plans. Not coming if I can't compete.

X2

C'mon paging AOP paging AOP more info is needed?

Sent from this bust'd ass iPhone

Hey guys. Below is the basic rules for this comp. We wanted to do this comp as way to offer the guy with a smaller rig some avenue to compete at the AOP. The rules are simple and safety is a MUST. We will run 2 CLASSES.....normally aspirated and not. The turbo class wanted to race.....so here it is.....now get at least 10 rigs for that class. We will put at least $500 on each class. Winner takes all.

-WE WILL RUN 2 CLASSES (NORMALLY ASPIRATED AND MODIFIED)
-ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE A FUNTIONING 4X4 DRIVETRAIN
-WE WILL RUN 1 OR 2 TIMED CRAWLS PER CLASS
-A MINIMUM OF 10 VEHICLES PER CLASS REQUIRED TO SETUP COURSE
-NO RACE ENTRY FEE. NORMAL PARK FEES APPLY
-A 4 POINT SAFETY HARNESS SYSTEM IS REQUIRED
-FULL FACE HELMET WITH NECK BRACE IS REQUIRED
-LIMB RESTRAINTS/WINDOW NET REQUIRED. PARK CAN PROVIDE LIMB RESTRAINTS
-FULL ROLL CAGE TIED TO AT LEAST 4 POINTS IN THE FRAME REQUIRED
-FIRE EXINGUISHER REQUIRED
-ALL OTHER PARK RULES APPLY

Anyone interested in running this 4 cylinder comp please message us here or send a email to [email protected]. The more information we have on who is running the better it helps us prepare. We will have a modified class for those with turbos, etc....but we need at least 10 of you.

When you say a "CRAWL" what exactly do you mean? Are we looking at a technical course...or is this still more of a "race" through the woods?

I'd be interested in it if I had more of an idea of what the course will involve...and if it's geared more towards technical crawling...

Re:

Rear steer should not be a problem. Tom said must have at least 10 rigs per class.

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Re:

OK then, for the people that have been to AOP. What trail would you like to run?

One more question. Is this a race or cone dodging competition? There are people here talking about a race but I don't believe that word has been mentioned yet by the park :dunno: If I don't have to work this wknd I'll likely be here anyway I'm just wondering.

We don't do cone dodging. We will choose some very technical trails and time the runs. It's going to be about how well you can drive your rig.

i have a toyota cab but no doors,would i have to have tube doors and window nets,or just arm restraints?thanks

Re:

Arm restraints, just trying to keep arms from flying out and getting tore off.

Re:

Saturday, is what I'm tracking. Maybe Tim will get on here tomorrow and clear it up.