• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Ind. Weekend Blast-4 CYL Comp-July 3-6, 2014

Let them run lower part of 41 right below bounty hill and out 64 if its dry thats a good trail.

Re:

64 is the race hill that runs up beside bounty Hill. Just harder to get spectators to. I think with throwing 41 in the mix, it would be a good Hill to run

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

You prolly wont get any other info till bout mid week if then on what hill will be run if that is what you are wanting to know Tom may see this and respond different to your request we dont even know yet and I live 15 min from the park

adventureoffroadpark said:
Anyone interested in running this 4 cylinder comp please message us here or send a email to [email protected]. The more information we have on who is running the better it helps us prepare. We will have a modified class for those with turbos, etc....but we need at least 10 of you.

guys make sure to email them and let them know your going to compete :dblthumb:

i plan to run the bill's toy, and bring my new "mostly untested" single seater.. any problem with me driving 2 buggies? He if I break it will all be for the show!
BALLS OUT !!! :woot: :woot: booyang

I only had it out once, unfinnished but testing! broke a DIY driveshaft. I may not even test it till the race maybe it will hold up to 2-3 min of racing..
If not hope to go out with a bang !! FOR THE SHOW !! hitit

I met you pulling it at the red light at Krystal that day I asked Tom who it was he told me it was you good looking rig

yea ! you know as well as everyone else. Takes time to get the bugs out. How is your's doing? You gona race?

I can tell you, we are not sure what trail will be run. It will be chosen later on in the week when the weather forecast will be closer to accurate. thumb.gif