• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Monsters Of Rock - June 7-9, 2013

Boys just know this ,there is a place and time for all the tire's the problem is knowing when and where!!!!!!

Dvaughn1971 said:

X2

Wonder if any of the big money boys are gonna come out the Tanners, TC, Richie Kieth,others I just know there buggies name hillbilly deluxe, angry management, Showgirl, Hill Killer, ect, ect

We sent them invites to come if they did not already have plans to be somewhere else as of this morning the only one I have heard from is TC he said he will be tied up for a few weeks

I hope they do but it's calling for rain Friday I hope it rains a minimum of 6 inches fridayFriday, maybe they can put on a show for you guys.

ALLJ said:
We sent them invites to come if they did not already have plans to be somewhere else as of this morning the only one I have heard from is TC he said he will be tied up for a few weeks

Well I hope some of em come so they can put on a show unlike that poser ass fawk that has game changer, took a pic climbed that easy bounty hill and left before he could be paid, what a looser, to have a bad ass buggy like that and not even try I wish I had that buggy y'all would have to make me stop trying or quit rolling me over to get me to actually quit :****: let's just hope for a good weekend and that no one gets hurt and everybody has a good time :dblthumb:

Define big money since we are on the subject I have had a few people text and ask what's that suppose to mean.

tbacon38 said:
Define big money since we are on the subject I have had a few people text and ask what's that suppose to mean.

krackem can't help it... He seems to be pretty good at rufflin' feathers online. He may be awesome in person, and it may just be that sometimes these keyboards make us look like assholes. Or he may just be a **** :dunno:

I'm by no means big money, or put on a very good show, i just like to ride and have a good time, I just wanted to try and hang with big money. Didn't really bother me, a few people text and ask WTF.

tbacon38 said:
I'm by no means big money, or put on a very good show, i just like to ride and have a good time, I just wanted to try and hang with big money. Didn't really bother me, a few people text and ask WTF.

Didnt know you could be in this hobby without "big money". Lol of course that big money is invested over about 6 years for me.

I enjoy the same as above myself but know better to think I can keep up. Haha. Cant wait to see everyone again.

Big Money = Folks that beat,break,and destroy expinsive **** for fun and the next week its fixed and they do it again, or have 60,000 - 90,000 dollars rigs once or twice a year or have that in a rig , or the top dawgs of the SRRS.

That is my definition of The big money boys I wheel a 4 runner firewall truggy and have a post right now trying to bum a ride to A.O.P. this weekend I'm humble and thankful for everything I have and chance I get to ride. As of 2 weeks ago I wanted to ride so bad I pulled my rig(Which is bigger) with a jeep Cherokee, on the way home trailer death wobbled me in to a concrete wall 5 times but it was worth it cus I had a blast at the park.

And Little and Big Tim Bacon can put on just as good of a show as "The Big Money Boys" I just refer to the buggies u see in Madram11's videos week end and out as that no offence to anyone and if I did :flipoff1: :gtfo:

Oh yea still need a ride and I'll $$$$$ ;D

muddinmetal said:
krackem can't help it... He seems to be pretty good at rufflin' feathers online. He may be awesome in person, and it may just be that sometimes these keyboards make us look like assholes. Or he may just be a **** :dunno:

Also I like this fella haven't meet him but seems like a cool dude :dblthumb: