• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Monsters Of Rock - June 7-9, 2013

It's going to be a great day at the park. $3000 Bounty Hill at 10am CST/11am EST. We will follow up with the Rock Race at 2pm CST/3pm EST. The rock race will pay $500 plus a annual membership to the park. We will then trail ride into the night as we will run extended hours on the trails until MIDNIGHT. Come on out and have a great day.

Re: Re: Re: AOP - Monsters Of Rock - June 7-9, 2013

adventureoffroadpark said:
It's going to be a great day at the park. $3000 Bounty Hill at 10am CST/11am EST. We will follow up with the Rock Race at 2pm CST/3pm EST. The rock race will pay $500 plus a annual membership to the park. We will then trail ride into the night as we will run extended hours on the trails until MIDNIGHT. Come on out and have a great day.

Thats awesome. You guys are making it happen. I haven't been to the park yet. I wish I could make it this weekend.

I loaded up and trucking west bound and down! we gona to do what they say can't be done! from smoky and the bandit! :popcorn:

Rented u haul truck made it rode watched and had a blast man that is a nasty hill no one made it but all that tried gave it 200% and they are winners in my book for the show they put on didn't get to see the rock race had to leave to return the rental as it got started man I love this park

Adventure Offroad Park is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! :****: One of my new favorite places to ride! I have never been to Harlan........but that is the CLOSEST trails to Tellico riding that I can remember! You break back in some parts and you'd have quite a time getting out of there. I was VERY surprised so many people showed up beings how other places were having rides......but it was PACKED as if SRRS was having a race. Also....there must be something in that dirt up there because when it was wet.....you just couldnt climb hardly anything. Either way.......I look forward to going back. The FOOD was VERY good and saw alot of familiar faces....Wide Open Design folks Woodley etc., Sucker Punch. The Blue FORD buggy had a big flip on the bounty hill. Alot of the SRRS racers showed up. I'll be going back for their next big ride for sure.

WoooHoo ! good times !! I need stronger winch rope and work on my backup lights ! crawling in rough on lights ,switches, and wiring !!

Krackem did that pump work? Sorry I missed you.. I stayed till midnight . nice it was 67 deg.

I was hoping to ride the park with Tom but he had a long day hill climbing ON FOOT..like he said , too much like work!! Ready to nite ride! 8) :woot:

I would had liked to saw more of the park. But, we just came to watch the hill climb. I will be back again someday.

Yep and thanks for it something else in steering is wrong or going out or some thing, steers fine but something is squealing like a stuck pig and it ain't the pump ??? :dunno: wanted to stay later but my rented uhaul truck had to be back by seven had a blast tho can't wait to go back

Had a blast yesterday!! Definitely gonna have to come back and do a lil more riding!! Want to say thanks to riverrouse, peanut, 865yota, and everybody else who helped along the way to get mine back runnin and outta the way!!

What a great weekend and what a great event the Monsters of Rock was. The amount of support from so many to make this happen in such a short amount of time was unbelievable. There are to many to name but you all know who you are. The guys driving those Monsters on Bounty Hill put on a show 2nd to none. The ones in the Rock Race didn't cut those rigs any slack either. We look forward to making this event even bigger and better next year. And as always.....we will continue to make our park the best it can be. Thank you all for supporting our park....Tom

Jamie sorry about that spark plug let me know the number isi will pick you one up and give it to you next time we ride