• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - New Years Roll - December 28, 2013 - January 1, 2014

adventureoffroadpark

Roll in the New Year with us at the AOP. We will open the gates on Saturday Dec 28th and close them on Wednesday Jan 1st.
Rock Race-Dec 28th-11am
New Years Eve Bash-Tuesday night

NEW YEARS ROLL - Make plans to be with us here at the AOP for New Years. We will open the gates on Saturday Dec 28 and will not close them until Wednesday Jan 1st at dusk. That's 5 great days of wheeling and camping. We will have a community fire going at the pavilion on New Years Eve night and free drinks on hand. Don't miss this wheeling party on New Years Eve night. We might even have to lock ourselves in New Years Eve night.....you just never know.

We are going to throw a rock race into this New Years schedule. We will start this on Saturday the 28th at 11am. We will still be having our New Years Eve Bash on Tuesday night. Stop by the pavilion for the drinks and eats.....while they last.

Re: Re: Re: AOP - New Years Roll - December 28, 2013 - January 1, 2014

91yoter said:
How much are the entry fees???
Not sure what the day cost are, but I think it is normal park enter fees to race. I do know Tom said something about a deal for multi day passes. He is on a sky trip now, not sure if he has access to this site from there.

On the 28th the price per person is $25 and $5 per member........New Years Bash on the 31st is $20 per person....$5 members........normal park rates with discounts apply to all other days

This will be our first New Years celebration for the AOP. We have added a rock race to the schedule for the 28th at 11am. All drivers must be present at drivers meeting at 10am at the main pavilion. The hill will be a new hill that has never had tracks on it and should be very interesting. The hill will also be in walking distance of parking lot so a 4x4 is not needed to watch. We will have a purse on this hill paid to at least the top 2.....maybe more. The purse is yet to be determined but will fall in the $1000 to $1500 range....maybe more. On the 31st we will have our New Years Eve Bash......make sure you stop by the pavilion for drinks and food......See you soon

CHASMAN9 said:
First you need a chainsaw and a parachute, then a rental molaugh
I got that now all I need is a HEART ATTACK (hint hint) and we're good know what I mean Greg.