• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - New Years Roll - December 28, 2013 - January 1, 2014

Ok.....who is up for the rock race on the 28th in our New Year's Roll event. Already got some all-star names on the list. Also, planning on having a meeting after race to discuss some things about the 2014 Adventure Challenge Series with the drivers interested in participating. Good times ahead....

Can folks ride on Friday? Group of us coming up hoping to stay Friday through Monday.

Re: Re: Re: AOP - New Years Roll - December 28, 2013 - January 1, 2014

snoball said:
Can folks ride on Friday? Group of us coming up hoping to stay Friday through Monday.
gates open at 8am Fri morning

wont work said:
Is there motels near by or is this one of those you need to camp events?
motels are about 5 miles away

The Damn Locals will have food for Sat the 28th. All others days you need to bring something. But there are more than enough fast food places out by the exit at the interstate (which is about 5 miles from the park)

You think we need to reserve hotels? If so what is the area or exit number? Also
May be showing up alone Friday anyone else going to be riding Friday?

Exit 152 on I-24 It is Kimball, TN that is also the South Pittsburg exit. I will propably be there, not sure if I'm riding that day or not. But I do know there are a few people coming in Friday, just not sure what time.

Pumpkin said:
The Damn Locals will have food for Sat the 28th. All others days you need to bring something. But there are more than enough fast food places out by the exit at the interstate (which is about 5 miles from the park)
We have something there to eat saturday, not sure what it be but try post up later.

taterman said:
Making a hit list , i will be locked and loaded :driving: Randel Key at the top of my list, better bring your a game bro. :eat:
I hear ya Travis, I will b there with my A game for sure. we may even b bottle feeding Oblaze.

Staying at the holiday inn express, does anybody know if the area is pretty good as far as leaving your buggy in the parking lot? Thanks

offrd said:
Staying at the holiday inn express, does anybody know if the area is pretty good as far as leaving your buggy in the parking lot? Thanks

I hope so. That's where I'm staying

offrd said:
leave the rig at the park, mine will be there for a week. Cost me 20 a day for fuel and sleep at home. Better than a motel.