• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - New Years Roll - Drag Racing - December 30, 2017 - January 2, 2017

Depending on my transmission, I'm hoping to be there. I will probably be camping as long as I can remember my tent!

Tom confirmed today that the track would be around 150' long and would be in the "hill and hole" section of the mega truck track. I was looking forward to hitting the table top but he said he didn't plan on including that

jeeptj99 said:
If you do forget it there's a Walmart a couple miles from the park
I got almost all the way to RBD, which is 6.5 hour drive and realized I had forgotten all my camping stuff, ended up just getting a hotel.

Dirt700 said:
I got almost all the way to RBD, which is 6.5 hour drive and realized I had forgotten all my camping stuff, ended up just getting a hotel.

There's one of those too. I think they give a discount if you say you're riding. Don't hold me to that though. Aop or pumpkin can probably confirm that.

onetoncrawler said:
Tom confirmed today that the track would be around 150' long and would be in the "hill and hole" section of the mega truck track. I was looking forward to hitting the table top but he said he didn't plan on including that

Better bring your dig tars sir, we gonna be slingin some dirt. We will have to hit some trails afterwards Daniel. :dblthumb:

I'm gonna try to bring a bunch of firewood for this one either way.

May end up getting a hotel room if the weather is gonna act like it has been lately.

smbroady82 said:
I'm gonna try to bring a bunch of firewood for this one either way.

May end up getting a hotel room if the weather is gonna act like it has been lately.

I'll tote a my chair if you got space?

TacomaJD said:
Sometimes Gregg speaks in tongues. You just have to go with it. :flipoff1:

Thanks JD for the translation, I was asking if there was additional room at your fire that I would bring my chair and share some old man river stories if possible? Much appreciated. :dblthumb: