• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - New Years Roll - Drag Racing - December 30, 2017 - January 2, 2017

Re:

I aint made my mind up whether I want to come Friday or Saturday. Just doing one day as usual. May have some local New Years festivities to tend to Saturday night.

You doin the whole weekend, Gregg?

CHASMAN9 said:
Thanks JD for the translation, I was asking if there was additional room at your fire that I would bring my chair and share some old man river stories if possible? Much appreciated. :dblthumb:

gotcha!

yeah man of course thumb.gif

Still in master debation. Mommas not coming, so depending on what time the races are and when they get over and hit a few trails with everybody, I'm just playing it by ear. But, a campfire sure sounds enticing. :dblthumb:

Re: Re:

onetoncrawler said:
I'll be there Saturday only also thumb.gif
Nice, you gonna be in the race car buggy, I presume? I wanna check it out in person!

...might write you a check for it. (After I borrow some money from Pholman) haha

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Nice, you gonna be in the race car buggy, I presume? I wanna check it out in person!

...might write you a check for it. (After I borrow some money from Pholman) haha

Lol, yeah man , I haven't gotten very far on the trail rig and decided to just keep the U4 rig.

CHASMAN9 said:
What time do we start smelling burnt racing fuel?

Tom said the race was going to start about 11 I think. Bracket style, double elimination

onetoncrawler said:
Lol, yeah man , I haven't gotten very far on the trail rig and decided to just keep the U4 rig.

Tom said the race was going to start about 11 I think. Bracket style, double elimination

I hope so, that way we can hit some trails afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I sure wish I lived closer as I am back and forth on this one, What does the field get like after a big rain ? I don't want to get stuck trying to leave