• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Ride for Tyler - November 21, 2015

There has never been a better group of people than the offroad folks. It makes me so proud to see you guys come out for the kids. This will be our 2nd of 4 charities this year for the little ones. Please support these events anyway that you can.

Gotta love the off road community. Unfortunately I have to work as of now that weekend or I would be there with the rest of the guys from Gainesville GA. I'd be interested in donating some $$ to that side by side fund though without getting to ride. Could the good folks there at AOP tell me who or where to send a check to? Also PM me whoever is in charge. I may know a guy who owns a cycle and atv shop that might be willing to give a really good price on a SxS. Also, Angel Flight of GA provides free airplane transportation to patients and 1 person (mother, father, ect) to and from doctors appointments, or treatments, doesn't matter if you live in GA or not. If there's ever a need PM on that as well. Ive done about 300 plus of these flight so far and there's nothing better than helping someone however you can especially the little ones.

I have had the pleasure of wheeling with Tyler and Jimmy and they are great people. I will be there.

Weather is supposed to be nice,come on out have some fun a help an amazing young man!!

I'm still missing some important parts. Waiting patiently for them. $?!$)(@?,:~<^*<|\{]. Patiently.

Unfortunately none of us can make this ride but our club was able to put a donation together for Tyler. Hope everyone has a great ride!

And Sam, My motor mount is still holding up from Dixie Run thumb.gif

I plan on bombing up in the DD Digger. Dog in tow. I'll juss be putttin around for the day. The park has plenty to scoot around and watch others.
See ya'll in the mornin!

count me in!! being a childhood cancer survivor myself this really touches home... its great to see folks willing to come together and help out for such a great cause, sounds like my kinda crowd see yall in the mornin

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Good Times at AOP.

Here is a video of our group hitting the race hill from the aop finals. I named it woopow hill because no one can remember numbers lol.

ROCK BOUNCERS HIT WOOPOW HILL

That's trail #64-3,

64-1 is the trail top to the left, 64-2 is the trail straight up, and 64-3 is the trail top to the right. All of them are awesome to hit. :dblthumb:

what a great ride weather was a little cold but not too bad.I want to thank those who came out to ride for a good cause or sent money or letTyler drive or break (Lol) your rig he had a ball all weekend...Burkey , the helmet you gave him signed by the rock bouncers was fantastic. A big big thank you has to go out toTom for basically just giving the park to use for the weekend and to David who made sure everything went smooth.... This is who we are people. THANKS from BIgsam