• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - RockFall - October 18-20,2013

Re: Re: Re: AOP - RockFall - October 18-20,2013

Cabtruck1 said:
Can you get to event trail without having to walk a great distance ?
It is about a half mile walk up the hill from the parking lot, but with a stock 4x4 or ATV's you can get a lot closer. Tom has parking all over the top side.

Just to clear it up though there no way in hell I would wanna walk to the race hill. Just going up & down the race hill is a workout in itself but now I'm not big into exercise either!

I think a red turbo buggy was the fastest....Very slick for the first 5 or 6 competitors and then it seemed to dry out and most folks made it up after that.

I would agree the 1st 6 or so had it the worst. It was a great hill and a lot of fun. I was really happy to meet some new people and I wanted to thank Jake from Augusta for giving my daughter a ride up the hill.

I was the Red Subaru Turbo Buggy that was bouncing all over the place but my time did not count because I broke the tape at the bottom of the hill. I think there was another Red Turbo that did really well.

Thanks again to AOP for a great event and Damn Locals for all their support

GABuggy said:
I would agree the 1st 6 or so had it the worst. It was a great hill and a lot of fun. I was really happy to meet some new people and I wanted to thank Jake from Augusta for giving my daughter a ride up the hill.

I was the Red Subaru Turbo Buggy that was bouncing all over the place but my time did not count because I broke the tape at the bottom of the hill. I think there was another Red Turbo that did really well.

Estimated horsepower?

GABuggy said:
I have not had it on a dyno but I would say around 350 with Turbo and 400 with Turbo&NOS... Looking forward to the Videos

Your buggy is NASTY!!! Had you not gotten hung up and broke the tape at the bottom it was yours! He it boost that thing MOVES!!!

GABuggy said:

Dude I loved ur buggy if I'd not broke tape ud been the fastest I think :dblthumb: i was the safety behind Cole and you flew past me :driving: this sh¡t outta it and props n a bad a Lil rig man its flashemifyougotem...... And thanks to all the competitors for the show but the one thing I am pissed about is all the lazy ass fu¢k¡n* people that leave there trash 20 ft away from the garabge bags that we set. Pack out what you brought in next time I'm going to bring a paint ball gun a shoot worthless f*¢ks I see littering..... Nice to meet the new folks and by far Gregg was the coolest but see y'all next go round

Thanks guys.. It was a lot of fun and I look forward to some more events.. My buggy is built like a 4 wheel drive dunebuggy. Super lightweight, lots of wheel speed and low center of gravity. My time was not that great. I messed up on the bottom section and knocked the buggy into Neutral (rookie mistake). I thought I broke something so I stopped but then I realized I was in Neutral and I got going again.

Has anyone found any Videos yet?

Only of TIM CAMERON ( is that the right way to spell it John) molaugh and the black buggy that done the real bad barrel roll that's it so far