• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

april 19 work party

so did they get drug to the rock garden ?

hey crash i am thinking on the entrances to trails like that one we should really wrap the logs with some cable to detur people from cutting them and we should also anchor them somehow :awesomework:

just curious what the plan is for the cleanup are we doing a work party

so did they get drug to the rock garden ?
I was camping @ the rock garden only thing I saw burning were pallets/lumber that the party people brought with them.....It looked like the blockades were cut up and loaded up right where they were.....no marks from dragging.

The problem is folks can EASILY access those areas to steal firewood. The rest of the trail looks perfect.....

And I don't thnink cable will deter those folks ryan--they will just cut it and take it....

The problem is folks can EASILY access those areas to steal firewood. The rest of the trail looks perfect.....

And I don't thnink cable will deter those folks ryan--they will just cut it and take it....

Crash,

I still have those dozen cable clamps and signs and plan on bringing them on saturday.

just curious is there a plan for this weekend is there thoughts of doing rhino land ?

trying to figure out what i will be needing

didn't you guys already go through rhinoland. There are already logs layed out and blocking bypasses around the trail all over the place in there.