• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

April 4th hitting elbe

So far I know of 4 confirmed are going with us and two maybes.all are on 35's or bigger all locked up winches the whole nine . Doubting we will be running the busy but will be running everything thing else.ill have my lil bbq if someone wants to cook some grub up I'm ok with that.:beer:

My sammi may surprise you... When I first started wheeling I ran the busy 3 times, and I've gone both directions... All on my little 33's! Shhh, it's secret squirrel covert ops... Best I've done was needing to winch twice... Worst was four times..

I just have a hard time getting up out of the pits that the guys with 40+ inch tires rut out for me...

I'm a lil on the fence about where to go this weekend, or if I should at all... Forgot the holiday was this weekend and haven't checked in with family plans... I work night shift, so I get off work Friday morning at 5:30 am... If I go somewhere(Elbe or Evans <--- never been to Evans) then I'd have to head down Friday morning...

Yeah as soon as I get back I have dinner and egg dying crap.then sunday is full of family stuff.but this weekend I'm not on call for work so I gotta get into the woods to relax and unwind a bit. Well hope to see you out there. If not I'll catch yah on the next run. :beer:

After the last 3 weeks being oncall, I can't wait to get into the woods. I'll be in my red xj , lifted, beadlocks, my Bros rig is the very similar just grey .

There's only two service techs for wa for what I do , we switch Weekly who's on call and the other brohams just took a week off so I got stuck covering .. good money tho:beer: