• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ARB issue

boxboy

can I be your friend...
So when I got home the last time out I turned the rear ARB on to traverse my drive way but the system never builds pressure... I have traced the line it is all-good and I have air coming out the breather line on the axle... I have not pulled the cover yet but I am just wondering what I should look at/for then I do pull it off?

boxboy said:
So when I got home the last time out I turned the rear ARB on to traverse my drive way but the system never builds pressure... I have traced the line it is all-good and I have air coming out the breather line on the axle... I have not pulled the cover yet but I am just wondering what I should look at/for then I do pull it off?

If you wanna wait scott just bring the whole rig to me or just the rear axle...

crash said:
If you wanna wait scott just bring the whole rig to me or just the rear axle...

Will it hurt it any to wheel it at Rieter this weekend? (with out the lock of course)

I still got parts if you need 'em. ;)

Mine leaks slowly out of the breather, but not enough to keep the locker from engaging in the front. I think the seal is going, but not bad enough for me to take it all apart.

It will not build enough preasure to even engage the locker... what is weird I had no issues at Reiter just after I got back home.

Is there anything that will re-seal a o-ring or once its done its done..Im sure someone in OZ has a trick.

Either your o-rings have gone bad or you may have broken the locker in some way allowing the air to excape. I've han both things happen on my older generation(RD30) dana 30 locker. Hopefully it just bad o-rings.

The most common break is on the seal housing where the line goes into it, this can be braized back or just get a new seal housing (about $50) & some o-rings hopefully. ARB is pretty good about selling these small parts to the public, if not Randy's might have them too.

Latest posts