• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ARC's NEW Extreme Rock Cross Racing

Smorr is a very nice park, always enjoy it there. Wasn't as big as we expected it to be but I'm sure the rescheduling played a major part in that! Either way I hope it's at smorr again.

Re:

Mortalis5509 said:
Whats the rules, # of races, payout format, and what states will the races be in? Land rush or qualifying?

We are working on schedules now, bear with us. If you are U4 or Dirt Riot legal, you'll be fine. The venue may dictate the kind of start or qualifying done.
As far as payout goes, we will bring over a Top Ten payout structure front the All American Series. (amounts not yet set, but we won't disappoint) :driving:

We've been ask this a lot...

What is Xtreme Rock Cross?
It will be a 'U4' style race series with some strategy and possibly winching over tough obstacles ( Every park or location has that tough trail... Don't be surprised when its part of the course! ).
Basically -HARDCORE GO FAST
XRC will level the playing field, testing both driver and machine.
Extreme Speed +
Extreme Terrain =
Xtreme Rock Cross
More info to come soon...

I don't know what type of course it will be but I built my new setup for some high speed racing so if I can pass tech I will atleast try it once way to go Ty stepping the game up one more notch :dblthumb:

Mortalis5509 said:
Its not a going to be some vertical rock bouncing hill where end over end flips are highly likely?

Well... I'd hope ya don't end up on your lid... I reckon that'll all depend on the driver!

Rohlingoffroad said:
I don't know what type of course it will be but I built my new setup for some high speed racing so if I can pass tech I will atleast try it once way to go Ty stepping the game up one more notch :dblthumb:
. Josh, I'll be working on the rules for a bit longer, I appreciate the support and can't wait to see that beast of a new buggy in person!!'