• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ARC's NEW Extreme Rock Cross Racing

TURNEROFFROAD

ARC will expand next year with the addition of some 'Extreme Rock Cross' extreme terrain short course races. We will strive to bring the same level of professional and family friendly events as you've grown accustomed to with our All American Series and our Jamboree events such as the Hog Wild Shootout and 4x4th of July.
Stay tuned for more info soon and thank you for your support!
Team ARC

*Sorry, not sure why the original thread isn't working properly.

I'll update this with more info shortly!

1bb0c868741da682200689c9cf5f5aec.jpg

Is this going to be geared toward the Bouncer Crowd? I honestly don't think most Bouncers could run more than 10 minutes without over heating or catching fire.

Cole said:
Is this going to be geared toward the Bouncer Crowd? I honestly don't think most Bouncers could run more than 10 minutes without over heating or catching fire.

Cole, I agree with you. This will be geared towards the Go-Fast Crowd. Not saying there aren't a few bouncer rigs that couldn't 'cross-over', but we are going for EXTREME Terrain and then places on the course to allow 80-100 mph speeds as well. Definitely U4 car stuff.

The ARC's All American Series will still be intact and a focal point of what we are doing there as well. The response to it was/is phenomenal, we can't wait until next year. As far as Rock Cross, I'm working on details daily.

gatekeeper said:
Is there going to be a utv class

Not planing on starting with SxS stuff on the schedule, we are going to run Unlimited Open Class to begin with. Now if some SxS based companies setup and get involved, you'll see us in the SxS racing sooner.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Got a schedule? thumb.gif

Have some stuff 'roughed in' but being the 'new kid on the block' as far as U4 style racing goes... We are going to attempt to fit our races in between the U4 and Dirt Riot schedules.

We are excited about this endeavor and greatly appreciate the support.

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Have some stuff 'roughed in' but being the 'new kid on the block' as far as U4 style racing goes... We are going to attempt to fit our races in between the U4 and Dirt Riot schedules.

We are excited about this endeavor and greatly appreciate the support.

I have a couple parks that aren't on the U4 or DirtRiot circuit that would be :eek: for a U4 race, if you're open to suggestions...

I'm sure others do as well. :popcorn:

5BrothersFabrication said:
I have a couple parks that aren't on the U4 or DirtRiot circuit that would be :eek: for a U4 race, if you're open to suggestions...

I'm sure others do as well. :popcorn:

Sure thing!!!

We are always listening and trying to improve and apply what we hear

Thanks

TURNEROFFROAD said:
Cole, I agree with you. This will be geared towards the Go-Fast Crowd. Not saying there aren't a few bouncer rigs that couldn't 'cross-over', but we are going for EXTREME Terrain and then places on the course to allow 80-100 mph speeds as well. Definitely U4 car stuff.

The ARC's All American Series will still be intact and a focal point of what we are doing there as well. The response to it was/is phenomenal, we can't wait until next year. As far as Rock Cross, I'm working on details daily.

Sounds good, definitely interested in this. We have a packed schedule next year but may have to make room for a couple of extra races.

I'm interested into seeing ARC series schedule for next year I need to make sure my schedule is clear I'm coming for 1st next year :driving: