• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Are Allpros leaf's still decent?

Grommit327

I am getting ready to buy springs for my rear and am trying to decide which ones to go with. Allpro's are on sale now but I don't know what the quality is on them. I need to get some new front springs eventually too

I have Marlins old springs on my front and they are junk. I like the fact that TG is making a heavy duty front spring but I have a hard time doing business with them. Big Rocks has some nice custom springs but they are around $750 for all 4.

So any input on AP's springs or should I just go with Marlin's newer US made springs and hope I don't need their customer service.

Nothing from AP or TG is decent. :eeek:

You asked!:silly15: Hurry up and fix that fawker so we can go wheeling. Ben is being :gay:

any spring for toyotas are bad:fawkdancesmiley: . a friend of mine has some from TG AP or Marlin (can't remember) and ons spring is sagging quite severely:rolleyes:

any spring for toyotas are bad:fawkdancesmiley: . a friend of mine has some from TG AP or Marlin (can't remember) and ons spring is sagging quite severely:rolleyes:
That sounds like TG syndrome.

My fronts were the foreign Marlins and they sagged but managed to do it fairly evenly. Now at ride height they are completely flat but still droop well.

Nothing from AP or TG is decent. :eeek:

You asked!:silly15: Hurry up and fix that fawker so we can go wheeling. Ben is being :gay:
I'm still shooting for the 4-5 august weekend to hit Naches. If that doesn't work maybe just Reiter. Bunk is going to ship me the link material for my anti-wrap bar

That sounds like TG syndrome.

My fronts were the foreign Marlins and they sagged but managed to do it fairly evenly. Now at ride height they are completely flat but still droop well.

well, i do know that he paid extra for the american made springs ("made in india" stamped on the spring:haha: ) so i don't know why they should be sagging:wtf: