• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Arson Fire at Mowich Lake

I did see a couple chinooks fly over the lake when I was up there, maybe it was a training exercise gone wrong...

Exactly...would be nice if you didn't jump to conclusions you can't really prove. The OHV community is already under attack from multiple angles and we don't need to see it from one of our own too.

:mad:

well since you cant prove someone hiked in, and I cant prove someone rode in, I guess that just leaves us with our opinions. Sorry you dont like mine. Im basing it on the fact that its 7 miles from the gate to the campground and if one is planning to be up to no good, I'd sure as hell have an out that didnt involve walking past the people that may be on the way to respond.

Saying a motorized vehicle couldn't have done it because that looks bad for us is like saying my little angel couldn't have possibly drawn on the wall :rolleyes:. Sometimes common sense is useful. May not be how it happened, but it's not exactly an outlandish accusation. I personally agree with the "keep warm" (or cook?) accident. But without them stating the facts on how it started, we can't really determine that either.

Last edited:
We all know those drawings are yours, Jeff. :fawkdancesmiley:
And there are multiple ways up to mowich, not just the road.