• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ashville on the cheap?

Dammit! I forgot that mine and the ol' lady's 10 year anniversary is the weekend after the Hardline ride!

I'm not missing that ride unless I'm dead, so what is there to do in Ashville on the cheap? All I have set in stone is Biltmore and some Olympic-level hotel sex.

Thanks in advance!

Got a uncle that's lives in Asheville. I will ask him because am no help. The wife,daughter and I hit the biltmore and than we spend the rest of the time trout fishing :fish:in his back yard and drinking beer. We do the same **** every time which is awesome for us but boring to most.

I went to downtown Asheville Fathers day weekend thinking we would hit some bars and grab a bite to eat on the way thru. There was so much wierdness and faggots I didn't last long. **** that place.

matth_85 said:
I went to downtown Asheville Fathers day weekend thinking we would hit some bars and grab a bite to eat on the way thru. There was so much wierdness and faggots I didn't last long. **** that place.

There's also a lot of chicks that don't wear bras! Bartender at Mellow Mushroom had a tight tshirt on with no bra and full C cup melons. I was fixated..... :drinkers:

Downtown inn and suites for a cheap convieniently located place to bar hop and lay your drunken heads. Float down the broad River with zen tubing with a big cooler of your favorite dranks. Mountain express is the local what's happening magazine and has a good website. If you can't find some music you like there on a wknd you didn't look hard enough.

I'll be doing exactly all previously mentioned activities there in a little over a wk :drinkers:

Take a ride out to lake lure. It's a beautiful place. It'll kill a half day, cost you little fuel and make her happy. I

HIt the parkway and head south from asheville... Pisgah view inn is a great place to eat, right there on the parkway... not all that cheap but great views and very few weirdo's up there... keep going south on the parkway for some great overlooks and you'll intersect hwy 276 head south on it and you'll hit sliding rock and take 4 lane back to asheville... probably a good long day on this route...

Stretch said:
Pretty much exactly what GONOVRIT said. Doing the same on Aug 5th.
GONOVRIT said:
I'll be doing exactly all previously mentioned activities there in a little over a wk :drinkers:

Can y'all take a peek in that thar paper and tell me what/who's playing around the 27th? The website doesn't go that far ahead. Thanks.

I have done the Biltmore, I want to go back and do the Butlers tour. Supposed to take you through all the hidden halls and doors and the behind the scenes stuff. The Tobacco barn is cool lots of old antiques.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Can y'all take a peek in that thar paper and tell me what/who's playing around the 27th? The website doesn't go that far ahead. Thanks.

Download the Bandsintown app, then search the zip code 28801. It will pull up just about every show scheduled during that time. I use this in most cities I travel to for work when I know I'll have a night to just bs around and its awesome.