• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: MattO (beware pbb cross post inside....)

P said:
Matt O ... the incognito... neegro ! laughing1

That is some funny **** molaugh

MattO knows you miss 100% of the shots you don't take so he took he shot.

i wanted to congrat him for sending it in....

i would only have the ballz to go out and help....IF someone would split the gas with me.....

wngrog said:
MattO knows you miss 100% of the shots you don't take so he took he shot.

Nolen, I actually told myself the exact same thing. I have no intentions of getting chosen at all, but I put together a very professional, and funny I might ad, application because you only live once. I mean my team name is Shake & Bake Racing for crying out loud. Oh yeah, Paul you are my spotter ;D

Matt O. said:
Nolen, I actually told myself the exact same thing. I have no intentions of getting chosen at all, but I put together a very professional, and funny I might ad, application because you only live once. I mean my team name is Shake & Bake Racing for crying out loud. Oh yeah, Paul you are my spotter ;D

The trick is to pick someone with a bunch of jingle to be your spotter (Oneil) ya dope......that or someone with mega swing like Bender....

I should of put you as my spotter, would of gotten in for sure. Didn't even think of that one! P came to mind, we are such long shots is does not really matter. Just thought I would take a shot

Matt O. said:
I should of put you as my spotter, would of gotten in for sure. Didn't even think of that one! P came to mind, we are such long shots is does not really matter. Just thought I would take a shot

Spotting is for fags.

:flipgotcha:

They wouldnt want us in there ... East Coast guys smokin err ones ass in a West Coast rig, it just wouldnt look good for them.

ShakeNBake !

Matts already been preparing for a trip to Cali Fornee , He said after the race we would make a loop through Mee Hee Co for a Donkey show .

:eek:

[attachment deleted by admin]

I basically discussed where the team name came from threw in a few Ricky Bobby quotes for good measure. I thought it was funny, but it still told a lot about the team and what our plans and goals were. Would be an opportunity of a lifetime, worth a shot

you needed to send the mesh thong video of P shakin his junk on the diving board in Ptown laughing1 laughing1 laughing1