• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN: MattO (beware pbb cross post inside....)

My media packet went out last Monday. Doubt they had it by the 9th. I sent Dave an email to confirm they got it though.

Of course its a long shot, but if you dont try you'll never know. If we dont make the cut, I plan on going and volunterring, pitting for somebody. Shirleys?

Full Entry List is up :eek: 135 competing for 75 spots! Looks like about 40 will be up for grabs after all the OG & Auto Invites are through.
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8507597&postcount=59

And DAMN there be some competition on there! :eek: I get the shakes just thinking about it!

Man than **** would be wicked cool, don't know if I could get off work but damn. Maybe I could talk them into taking The big Support truck like they use for BAJA and other events. Have the dates been set for this yet?

"The date of the race has been changed on request from the BLM to 2/27/09. One week later."

Maybe I could talk them off for a week without pay. Would need to come up with a great story for that though.

I don't really have a chance in hell with that many competitors in the hat. Plus that time of year is turning out to be not so great for me either

Matt O. said:
I don't really have a chance in hell with that many competitors in the hat. Plus that time of year is turning out to be not so great for me either

You know what, at least you had your **** together to get an entry in thumb.gif

If you can't/don't do KOH, you ****ers need to do a Moab/Colorado run next year in yer buggys thumb.gif pepper.gif :flipoff1:

Matt O. said:

COME ON MATT!!! If there's lead in the air then theres a chance. Keep a positive attitude, and positive things happen.

I'm actually very surprised by how low the number of applicants is. There were two right off the bat, I was surprised not to see.
Going to be a fun ass time if we get in it or not. If we dont make the cut, I'll be volunteering for somebody. I plan on going no matter, meet the people experience the ambiance, drink the beer. And wish and dream of 2010.

You get in we can double team everything! Basecamp pits, and the two on course pits. The guys that are running in multi-car groups are going to have the advantage.

I do want to wheel out west, but next year is not looking promising for much of that.

I do think it is kinda bs they put a application deadline in place and then didn't enforce it. I mean what is the point?

Latest posts