• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

ATTN... Width Poll for Evans Creek...

What width is your rig, bulge to bulge???

• Total voters
Does that have anything to do with it being a fullsize???

You could put rocks under anything and the foot print would be the same...

BS, my truck has rocks and 53s and itd way narrower than it was with chevu axles and 44s.

My 53s fit under the truck. Hey lou, I would bet my 53s are the same or real close to the width of your blazer on 1 tons.

I have seen fullsize broncos, k-5s and many pickups up there, they will fit. if everyones worried about rubbing tires and body pannels on trees and killing them then maybe we should all find another hobby or at least another state to live in.
Evans creek is a designated orv park, iam not saying we should run with a not give a damn attitude, but the government has set this land aside for us to use.
I guess what iam trying to get at is, if iam going to have to worry about hitting a tree on the side of the trail in an ORV park and getting in trouble for it then i will just sit at home and web wheel:masturbanana[1]:

Last edited:
86 inches wide. rockwells with 53 inch michelins on beadlocks on a 67 chevy FULLSIZE pickup. Full width rocks, not narrowed.

76 inches wide. toyota axles with 38 inch swampers on beadlocks on an 85 toyota minitruck.

86 inches wide. rockwells with 53 inch michelins on beadlocks on a 67 chevy FULLSIZE pickup. Full width rocks, not narrowed.

76 inches wide. toyota axles with 38 inch swampers on beadlocks on an 85 toyota minitruck.

Skinnier than I thought...

:

Still to wide for the nw though...:fawkdancesmiley: