• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Aug 10-13

68jeepsterkid

Hello all!
Haven't been on the board for a long time so not sure if anyone knows me. Myself and my friend James want to take a run to Naches and camp out off Little Naches road. We would like to have a bit bigger group to run the trails with. We want to spend time at the rocks, however, we mainly want to run the trails. If anyone else is going and interested let me know. Also, does anyone know where I can obtain a laminated map of all the trails? Any other current information on the Naches area would be nice to know also, Thanks!

:mad:Damn Stu ya couldn't wait a couple more weeks????:D:hi:

Guess i'll just have to do my First wheeling trip up north!!!!:redneck::beer:

Where, are you starting from? Are you trailring to the camp spot or wheeling to the camp spot?:beer::corn:

Sounds like the road up to the area near the rocks is washed out so we will camp off little Naches road by the river.

I'll look for you. Not sure if I'll be wheeling much though. Going out there to camp with the wife & kids. We'll be in a black 1997 4Runner. Have a good time if we don't get to see ya.

Ya we will be out there also this weekend... I will be in a black Bronco II on full widths. My wheelin group is small but are camping group should be fairly large. Heading up friday afternoon and will be out all weekend. Come by and say hi if you see us.:D