• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Authentic Longfield" from TrailGear.

What is funny is everyone is cutting Trailgear but if anyone here had a chance to take their Craigslist or backyard fab "shop" to the level Matt has you would in a heartbeat. Good for him on his successes and people will still keep buying.

Until there are a string of material related failures then I would keep buying them if I was a Toyota guy.

What is funny is everyone is cutting Trailgear but if anyone here had a chance to take their Craigslist or backyard fab "shop" to the level Matt has you would in a heartbeat. Good for him on his successes and people will still keep buying.

Until there are a string of material related failures then I would keep buying them if I was a Toyota guy.

There is still a big difference between quality and quantity

TG said they would not change anything, they lied. Plain and simple. You must like liars DHR. Sweet business morals if you ask me, I used to like TG till this

TG said they would not change anything, they lied. Plain and simple. You must like liars DHR. Sweet business morals if you ask me, I used to like TG till this

Has anyone actually done a hardness test of their own or compared the two in realworld use?

Has anyone actually done a hardness test of their own or compared the two in realworld use?

Bobby used to.

But now he is dead and trailgear OWNS his old testing machine.

Bobby was always fueled by making US wheelers the BEST product he could bring to market, not profit.

Tg has always been fueled with profit and marketing. They ONLY care about the Longfield name, not the product.

You just don't get it do you?

Actually I do get it.

Bobby was an icon and made a great product that he was deeply passionate about. Trailgear bought that product line and cares more about corporate numbers.

It sucks for the purists but it has happened. You can make the best of it and continue on or sit and complain about it and do nothing.