• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Auto Floor Shifters ?

jeeptech 1

What auto floor shifters work the best for you and why.

I need to find and put a floor shifter in my jeep. I'm running an 700R4.
Yes the Art Carr shifter are the best but to much $$$.$$.Any others work as well?:corn:

turbo action cheetah
tac-70001b.jpg

usually can find them on ebay for a decent price. I had a B&M megashit and zgate on my scout and hated both.

PORTER said:
Trust me when I tell you this, buy the Art Carr. You will have no regrets. Do it once do it right.:;

X2 have ran a b&m mega shifter adnd no comparisan, do it ance and do it right, its cheaper in the long run:redneck:

I heard all the cool kids are running manual trannsmissions :stirpot: :kiss:

Like the others said I've heard nothing but good :poo: about the art carr junk. Personally, I would still go with something cheaper though. Long as it gets the job done

rockabilly said:
turbo action cheetah
tac-70001b.jpg

usually can find them on ebay for a decent price. I had a B&M megashit and zgate on my scout and hated both.

X2 on this one. These are as good quality as the Art Carr and in fact I think their the same thing. I haven't researched this but I wouldn't be supprised if art Carr buys units from SCS and relabels them.

Binder said:
X2 on this one. These are as good quality as the Art Carr and in fact I think their the same thing. I haven't researched this but I wouldn't be supprised if art Carr buys units from SCS and relabels them.

Rick is right on this one...

The main chassis and channel carrier are the same exact units that the ART CARR unit are made of...

If not identical shifters...then they are at least made in the same factory...

rockabilly said:
turbo action cheetah
tac-70001b.jpg

i would have to say that the turbo action cheetah is my favorite. i have one and it performs flawless. never had an issue with it! by far one of the best shifters on the market. before the cheetah i had a b&m quick silver and it was ok

edit: i bought mine from summit

Binder said:

they are the same thing