• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Automotive paint stores..

Mrs. Crash

Administrator
Someone told me there's one in Everett (don't know where) and someone told me there's one in Snohomish. (don't know where)

Any ideas where some are? I have to go somewhere that sells automotive paint so I can bring Don's Coworker some samples of what colors I like. I'm going out shopping today and if they are somewhat nearby I could do it today if some of you know where some are???

yes there is one on everett on broadway next to northwest staffing solutions. i believe it is called Wesco Automotive or somethin like that. im not sure where the one in snohomo is.

archer1965 said:
there is one at 41st and Evergreen (or whatever it's called where it connects with 41st)

That's Wesco Autobody Supply - 4015 Rucker Ave. (It becomes Evergreen South of 41st)

http://tinyurl.com/2z5a7u

There's also a Wesco in Bellevue @13900 NE 20th.

Sorry - I don't know any place in Snohomish.

Also, I think somebody told me that NAPA sells pretty good paint (maybe re-badged PPG?), but I've never cared enough about my paint to find out for real. Other than that, I'm not sure who sells PPG around here.

I thought women were more into interior decorating, not automotive
painting. Going to the Lowe's or Home Depot was never a few minutes. She had to stop at the paint booth for 45 minutes.:booo:

Glenn said:
I thought women were more into interior decorating, not automotive
painting. Going to the Lowe's or Home Depot was never a few minutes. She had to stop at the paint booth for 45 minutes.:booo:

Apparently you haven't already seen some of the painting I've done :haha:

I had heard about Napa too. I may still go there.

The books I have, have lots of good "colors" but not really any blacks/black cherries and I'm still undecided. Black is just too hard of a color to keep clean. So I may stick with a "color"

My store (NAPA) doesn't sell paint, but many of the others do. The one by first ave bridge mixes in store. There is another Wesco right behind my store (which is why we don't carry paint)

Mrs. Crash said:
Apparently you haven't already seen some of the painting I've done :haha:

I had heard about Napa too. I may still go there.

The books I have, have lots of good "colors" but not really any blacks/black cherries and I'm still undecided. Black is just too hard of a color to keep clean. So I may stick with a "color"

the only 'black cherry' paint color I found in the books was the ones used on the Cadilacs...
We ended up making our own paint mixture for the show car, similar to a black cherry.. looks sweet

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_closeup/what/transportation/automobiles/667155_sweet_power.php?id=667155

Just remember that the reds are the most expensive of the hues..

Have fun "shopping"