• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Avondale Mill Smokestack implosion in Pell City.

I would have been in the floor of that track hoe! :****:

I said ho at first laughing1

When the 2011 tornados came thru, it destroyed my renter house, it was a old 2 story house with a rock and brick fireplace, what was left with it, I set it on fire, only thing left was a big, tall brick and rock chimney, I rented a bulldozer to clean the place up, and I went to push the chimney over, and the same thing happened! It ****ed the hood all up on that dozer! Scarred the **** out of me when it happened.

zukimaster said:
When the 2011 tornados came thru, it destroyed my renter house, it was a old 2 story house with a rock and brick fireplace, what was left with it, I set it on fire, only thing left was a big, tall brick and rock chimney, I rented a bulldozer to clean the place up, and I went to push the chimney over, and the same thing happened! It ****ed the hood all up on that dozer! Scarred the **** out of me when it happened.

Hahahaha I would have liked to seen that! :****:

I'll never forget us bobbing and weaving through all the **** and dead people that day. Helluva ****ed up day.

LandSpeeder said:
fixed the link for you...
I was trying to figure out how to embed a youtube videos FOR EVER on here, and never could get the tags correct. I got'em now!

httpS, just remove the S. Do not use the link button, just paste it as type.

TVA is getting ready to implode the 1000 ft tower at the old Widows Creek plant where Google bought the property The guy in charge of building the pad for it to fall on is renting a house from us he said he is sure it will get a lot of media coverage