• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Axle alignment jig ?

ricks

I have been thinking about purchasing an Axle alignment jig, so i thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction on where to purchase one. I have found a few online but thought I would ask here.

Last edited:
I have been thinking about purchasing an Axle alignment jig, so i thought maybe someone could point me in the right direction on where to purchase one. I have found a few online but thought I would ask here.

PM Tom (tomsbrokeagain). He has one that he has used on my 8.8 and a few other axles.

Duffy is who made the doubler for my Ranger, and seems to do really good work, from what I can tell.
I've heard he can be a pain to get ahold of though.

Duffy is who made the doubler for my Ranger, and seems to do really good work, from what I can tell.
I've heard he can be a pain to get ahold of though.

I gave up years ago. Good work dont mean **** if folks dont know your alive.

I coulda sold a half dozen of them doublers if he would answer a phone. This was back when he pushed them at the swap meet.

I havent heard that name again till today.

I gave up years ago. Good work dont mean **** if folks dont know your alive.

I coulda sold a half dozen of them doublers if he would answer a phone. This was back when he pushed them at the swap meet.

I havent heard that name again till today.
Yup, pain in the ass to get a hold of. I called and left 5-6 messages and he didn't return one of my calls. Its the norm from him as more than a few have experienced the same thing.

Yup, pain in the ass to get a hold of. I called and left 5-6 messages and he didn't return one of my calls. Its the norm from him as more than a few have experienced the same thing.

I must have got lucky, I talked to him today for almost an hour, I barely got a word in the whole time.......Anyway he is selling me a jig for $260 it comes with a 4' bar and 3 pucks and a SRW 14 bolt for $50.

I must have got lucky, I talked to him today for almost an hour, I barely got a word in the whole time.......Anyway he is selling me a jig for $260 it comes with a 4' bar and 3 pucks and a SRW 14 bolt for $50.
Maybe he is starting to take customer service serious. If so about time.