• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

axle help

Knok2222

ok now I have never built a clod axle new. The axles I have are used and it came with the clod bevel joints which look to be 10mm. Now I should be getting my 12mm to 17mm adaptors but im just realizing I dont have a 12mm wheel hub. Was the 12mm wheel hubs an optional part? why would you need the bevel joint and a wheel hub on the clod axle? I know this is a newb question but im getting frustrated now that I might have to wate another week before moving foward on this build!!!! and maybe some of you might have a set of 12mm wheel hubs you can sell?

I'm not sure what you mean by (clod bevel joints)?

there should be a splined axle stub and a 12mm hex on that.

can you post up pics of what you have?

I B..

first pic is what I have. are those the 12mm hubs?

Attachments

• bevel.jpg
    bevel.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 82
I think im going to see if Four Seasons will sell me the set off of there clod axles they have there. Regardless of where I order them im not see'n them till next week. especially with the holidays here.

:money: well if you want them ill give them to ya. You guys on here have been nothing but helpfull and ill hook ya up. but im not delivering :redneck:

Ive also got the wallycrawler tires as well that were on my stick. anyone want those?:cool:

Hey Jesse give Gene a call at RCH
Covington, Washington
16929 SE 270th Place B-102
Covington, Wa 98042
(253) 639-2060
Fax: (253) 639-2608

Not sure if he has any to sell, but it's worth a shot. If 4 Seasons has a set on hand, they might be willing to sell just the hex's, that's worth a shot too. It really sucks to be SOOOO close to ready to run, and some little part stops you.

they sell them individually at RC4x4. But I did get my wideners/adaptors for my clod and the barrel nuts they sent are not even close to being long enough. ive only ordered from rc4x4 2 times now and both times they have messed up.

Knok2222 said:
they sell them individually at RC4x4. But I did get my wideners/adaptors for my clod and the barrel nuts they sent are not even close to being long enough. ive only ordered from rc4x4 2 times now and both times they have messed up.

yea they do that a lot but always make it right for you,its just a pain waiting

I bought the 10mm up at RCH today but thanks for the offer,on the wally crawly wheels I would never hear the end of it (todd):flipoff: since I already have 16 wheels :D

hotwheels000 said:
yea they do that a lot but always make it right for you,its just a pain waiting

I bought the 10mm up at RCH today but thanks for the offer,on the wally crawly wheels I would never hear the end of it (todd):flipoff: since I already have 16 wheels :D
At least you got rid of 4 to me.:D That should help your inventory:haha: