• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AZ Trails; Collaterol Damage

C'mon down guys, make sure it's between October and April other wise it get a little uncomfortable especially for you webfooters. this was teh w/e before T-giving and it was in teh mid 80's all 3 days. :cheer: :awesomework:

The wheelin down there is epic.......I'll probably never go to the hammers again,waste of gas,just heading straight to Pheonix

The wheelin down there is epic.......I'll probably never go to the hammers again,waste of gas,just heading straight to Pheonix

Jeff,
Here's a link to some of the trails Barry will take you guys on next time. I'll tag along to take pics, vids and drool. :redneck:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=636016

EDIT:this link was to how teh rains got us this w/e.

here's the right one;

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=634314

Upon further inspection i noticed you were already there givin Barry shiot about the super soaker. He would've gotten beat up for sure if he got it out that w/e. it was bloody cold. Well cold for us. :redneck:

Last edited:
Looks like my commute

Edit:The flooded creek looks like my flooded commute..........I drive a Festiva so even big puddle are scary:redneck:

I looked at those threads with Pet cemetary etc. and will demand a thorough tour upon our return:redneck:

Last edited:
Jeff WTF...you cannot run Matrix like you own it and then break on Collateral!:D That's a black diamond vs. a bunny slope! (OK maybe not a bunny slope...)

Jeff WTF...you cannot run Matrix like you own it and then break on Collateral!:D That's a black diamond vs. a bunny slope! (OK maybe not a bunny slope...)

Story of my LIFE:looser:

Just kidding:redneck: **** happens.The day before I popped right up.....Oh well....

I"ll be back!!:cool: :beer:

Whats a rough estimate on time and mileage difference in driving to Pheonix instead of the Hammers?

Via I-5 and I-10, we are 2 hours farther than the Hammers. if you come through Idaho and Utah it's about the same barring weather conditions.

Via I-5 and I-10, we are 2 hours farther than the Hammers. if you come through Idaho and Utah it's about the same barring weather conditions.

Actually it's about 4 hours to phoenix from the hammers and about another hour from Phoenix to Table Mesa :fawkdancesmiley:

Depends on traffic too :mad:

Actually it's about 4 hours to phoenix from the hammers and about another hour from Phoenix to Table Mesa :fawkdancesmiley:

Depends on traffic too :mad:

Yea, but if your already on I-10 in Palm Springs it's an hour and a half up to Johnson Valley, or 3 hours to Phoenix. And yea another to TM.

Dude have you checked out your video camera yet? I want ot see if any of teh Matrix vids came out??

What are you changin on your Juggy?

Dude have you checked out your video camera yet? I want ot see if any of teh Matrix vids came out??

What are you changin on your Juggy?

Yeah, I have them all on my computer...just don't have a place to upload them?

Re-doing the front 3-link, changing the geometry on the pan-hard, front air bumps, aluminum control arms in the front and high clearancing the front diff...the usual stuff :redneck:

Yeah, I have them all on my computer...just don't have a place to upload them?

Re-doing the front 3-link, changing the geometry on the pan-hard, front air bumps, aluminum control arms in the front and high clearancing the front diff...the usual stuff :redneck:

I use photobucket. Free and easy.

Gonna have it sone by April?

Latest posts