• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Baby blu beater

Makes great sense. Just got done helping a friend do his 63s this past weekend and he had his hangers made from tube and it seemed simple enough. Was just curious about the alternate method.

Just wanted to say i wheeled with greg, jeremy, and ed last weekend at tahuya and i was very impressed with how the suspension on the baby blue beater worked, nice job! :awesomework: Even though at full flex the brake lines were as tight as a guitar string it worked very well, and by the way those guys are a blast to wheel with, the few times weve wheeled together its been great fun!

And the tube bumpers put back on, those things rock!!!! By the way the navy uses weldable (cast) corners on their warships so they must be OK. One of my trucks had blocks in the rear from the factory, Did they F- up? Great build for the money.

A little action. (get gears/cases guys)

Eds a bad spotter!:kissmyass::haha::beer:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du2dB7u5RVU[/YT]

:haha::haha::haha: I love it!!! Ed's in the background yellin' all sorts of ****, and the driver's not listening (or so it seems!)

"Driver!!! Driver!!! NO, DRIVER!!! Yer Good!! NO DRIVER!!!":haha::haha::haha:

:haha::haha::haha: I love it!!! Ed's in the background yellin' all sorts of ****, and the driver's not listening (or so it seems!)

"Driver!!! Driver!!! NO, DRIVER!!! Yer Good!! NO DRIVER!!!":haha::haha::haha:

You guys are funny......he actually asked me to spot him and I was trying to help as I was the first one down that hill and what you don't see is that hill did alot of damage to the bed side of this truck and I was trying to help him not do that. He has no sliders yet.

All I ever do is yell "punch it" sometimes...LOL I never get asked to spot anyone. But one of the owners asked me to hike down the hill and help spot.

My bad................:rolleyes:

You guys are funny......he actually asked me to spot him and I was trying to help as I was the first one down that hill and what you don't see is that hill did alot of damage to the bed side of this truck and I was trying to help him not do that. He has no sliders yet.

All I ever do is yell "punch it" sometimes...LOL I never get asked to spot anyone. But one of the owners asked me to hike down the hill and help spot.

Well you didnt do too bad. he made it down with the blue side up :awesomework:

Just sounded funny in the vid! And it seemed like the driver did the exact opposite of what you were yellin'...:haha:
Well you didnt do too bad. he made it down with the blue side up :awesomework:

X2 on this....:;

Started making a bumper for the hydro ram.:D Got it all fit up and tacked and then ran out of wire!:mad: Looks like Ill have to get shocks and wire tomorow.:beer:

attachment.php

Like everything except this. Whats to keep the end of that tube from crushing sheet metal into the ring gear?

Ok, nevermind. Late to the party....... again :D I dont read, just look at the pictures. Maybe I would read more in general if threads weren't pages upon pages of drivel. Friggin sweat build though. I'd blow you (DOH), I mean pay you to work on my rig. :cool:

Last edited: