• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Back to square one.......

I was thinking the same thing but didnt know if I was the only one that could not see them. He must have changed there file name or somthing. :eeek:

Fixed the pics, expect major progress after getting motivated by KOH. And a tax return:redneck:

Last edited:
Yeah my build threads suck!

Got some Boss Baller tie rods from my man Bunk. I've done some work on the buggy, but not nearly as much as i need to though. Work's been super busy and money has been very tight lately. I've been wheeling the TJ i've got also. I've got a clear plan laid out to get it done, but i keep falling short on buggy time when i'm in the shop, got to make $$ to play and spend $$.

My goals right now are to get the axles done, fully welded, buy some gears and shafts, and assemble them. Then driveshafts, exhaust, and interior panels.

324100448645_0_0.jpg

324100452869_0_0.jpg

324100335109_0_0.jpg

324100375941_0_0.jpg

323749895301_0_0.jpg

Hey clark if your thinking of getting superior evolution front axles they will be out of stock untill the end of april.... ask me how i know!!!!I really hate waiting for stuff!!!!:rolleyes:

so after buying the spidertrax arms i wasn't happy with single sheer. So i used them as a jig and made my own, still need to gusset the bottom of them and weld them up, also got a tube in there to support the ram.

DSCN3128.jpg

DSCN3125.jpg

so after buying the spidertrax arms i wasn't happy with single sheer. So i used them as a jig and made my own, still need to gusset the bottom of them and weld them up, also got a tube in there to support the ram.

DSCN3128.jpg

DSCN3125.jpg

Hey Clark... your rig is coming along good!!!!! Just make sure it's done by the trip to the rocks on the july 4th weekend:; We'll have to arrange a game of follow the leader with our friends....James,Sarg,Money,Murphy,Gram,Chris,U-Can-too,Pook,Slic Nic,Johny 5 Chevota,Pumpy,Taren,Rodge,Pat,Big_Ern,Mark1,Big_Skop,Fj401ton,Soup Man,Brian,HoRunner,Jason,Mr. Blue To name just a few!!!!!:awesomework::cool::beer:

Last edited:
Hey Clark... your rig is coming along good!!!!! Just make sure it's done by the trip to the rocks on the july 4th weekend:; We'll have to arrange a game of follow the leader with our friends....James,Sarg,Money,Murphy,Gram,Chris,U-Can-too,Pook,Slic Nic,Johny 5 Chevota,Pumpy,Taren,Rodge,Pat,Big_Ern,Mark1,Big_Skop,Fj401ton,Soup Man,Brian,HoRunner,Jason,Mr. Blue To name just a few!!!!!:awesomework::cool::beer:

that sounds like it might shut the rocks down with a train that long:bananallama: